Is making money online really as easy as it sounds?

Bigdan005

Due to many circumstances dawned on many, we look for easy means to make money and also ways to earn money with little or no investment. This tends to be the reason why so many search engines across the globe records a high number of searches on making money online. However the question is "Is it really easy to make money online". This is not aimed at discouraging you from the business or things you want to delve in and explore but light needs to be shed on the mindsets of people about making money online.

Truth be told; there are numerous ways to make money online but another thing is that "Is it legit". Due to the increase in knowledge and technological advancement, there have been cases of cyber crime in making money online which many believes to be an easy way to making money. However, looking at the legit various channels of making money and their level of difficulties for financial breakthrough tends to discourage a lot of people because it takes time and effort to make money from this platforms.

Personally, I've watched a lot and read a lot about making money online and when I started with what I love to do(writing), I met a competitive market and I wasn't making any money. This discouraged me but little did I know that before I can make money from any platform, I need to monetize the platform. So, after working with different websites, I discovered that it's not as easy as I saw it on the internet. When you input how to make money online on search engines and social media platforms, you'll find amazing and interesting ideas on making money online- to the extent of ideas of making money online that same day.

However, you need to understand that people are making money online and you can also make it online but these thoughts need to be coupled with action and patience as it takes time before getting desired results from money making channels. So, what is your own point of view or comment on the question.

Last edited by a moderator:

Chibson

VIP Contributor
One of the main reasons a lot of people think it is just so easy to make money online is because of a lot of YouTubers who try to deceive people in order to get views. I was among those who usually think that once you venture into a particular thing then you become successful on it immediately on the internet but the reverse is always the case because when you follow their guide you will definitely not make money with it. There are people who usually do 5 minutes to 10 minutes videos claiming that you can use it to make thousands of Dollars but the reverse is always the case because their tutorials doesn't really work. if you really want to make money online it is very important you buy a course or simply follow a proper guide or better still, have a mentor who will guide you very well in teaching you the basics of everything you need in succeeding on the internet. There are several businesses you can venture into and become successful on them but what matters is your level of knowledge about that particular business. Having proper knowledge about the business is what really makes the difference.

Setho

VIP Contributor
You might have probably met a couple of people who have proclaimed that they have made millions trading Forex or doing affiliate marketing within a number of days . There are some people that might just be position in so that they are going to scam you but then there are some people that have done it but it took them months and to some years of hard work before they were able to reach that level. Making money online is not easy and I am going to highlight some things that you might actually meet along your way .

You will definitely need to struggled so much with competition especially if you are somebody who is just starting . No matter the kind of services that you are trying to offer all the type of product that you are trying to sell their is still somebody who is already doing it and you have to put extra work to ensure that you are going to drop the customers to yourself.

You are also going to have some problem with dealing with the latest technologies because they are going to be popping out almost on a daily basis and you have to always position yourself .

sincerem

VIP Contributor
If you follow everything you hear nor see online, you'll be deceived. Lots of users online, will bring opportunities to you, saying, you can earn tons of money just investing your funds and relaxing your mind while earning huge passive income. And others will offer you small jobs, and offer you higher amount of money for just a small task that is very easy. For e.g offering you a YouTube task, which is to watch a minute video pegged at $1.60 for the task. How on Earth do you think this kind of task is genuine? By their fruits, you'll get a message ringing in your mind, a game and a legit income sites. That's why I pay much attention concerning what others are saying about it which is the review aspect of the site.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
Making money online is not even sounding easy to me at all not to talk of the main activity involved in it . I have been into this game for a very long time and I have come to realise that one just has to be very very careful and make sure that you do not have this greedy mindset of thinking that since it is online the money has to be free .

Most people who have this mindset are usually the ones that would be falling for scams every blessed day, no matter how much you try to let them know of the fact that there is no free money online .

I personally try as much as possible to remain active even on this small opportunities that I have been able to find online , because I know that there is no free thing anywhere .

I cannot really say though , because I know that there are still things that I haven't known about making money online yet , so there could be a free way of making money online, but I seriously cannot believe it is possible.

I only believe in the principle of hard work, discipline , dedication and consistency as the way forward.

Dannyrosey

Making money online is easy when you have a skill and a platform like HYVE app.hyve.works, to sell your skill and get paid in return.

Kendy

Verified member
Making money online is not as easy as it sounds. Most people who make it sound so easy are just after referrals so they could boost their earning chances. Making money online no doubt, has its advantages and the best of them all is that, you can work according to your schedule without any pressure from a superior. When working online, you have the leverage to work from home without encountering the challenges of traffic, coupled with the hustle and bustle on the road. It is less stressful when it comes to transportation issues and saves cost but the level of data subscription we burn can also equals the transportation spent by offline workers.

Even participating in surveys which people make it sound so easy is really not because it gets depressing when you're in the middle of a survey and you get cut out abruptly. Making substantial amount of money online demands some skills and without that, most of those without skills who are working online are just feeding on droplets. I know a content creator who makes $300 online within hours of selling out her ebook and many other activities she engages in. My aim is to save money so I can learn a skill by next year.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
A lot of people have made the mistake to think that simply because they have found a free , legit , flexible , and easily accessible website which they can use to make money online from , that website is guaranteed to stay for a really long time . and so they are reluctant and sometimes unmotivated to work on the website . What does prefer to work on the website only when they feel like . Just as nothing comes easy therefore the act of making money online is not easy it's need hard work and industriousness . That is why a lot of people today at the end of the day claim that their earnings on a particular website is low , this is due to the fact that they are not spending a requisite amount of time working online .

In order to be successful in this life we have to risk most of the things we value which includes our time energy and money . A lot of individual who are successful and wealthy today did not just wake up to earn such title and reward for themselves rather it was as a result of their hard work and industriousness that made everything possible .

Raymondgolf

Due to many circumstances dawned on many, we look for easy means to make money and also ways to earn money with little or no investment. This tends to be the reason why so many search engines across the globe records a high number of searches on making money online. However the question is "Is it really easy to make money online". This is not aimed at discouraging you from the business or things you want to delve in and explore but light needs to be shed on the mindsets of people about making money online.

Truth be told; there are numerous ways to make money online but another thing is that "Is it legit". Due to the increase in knowledge and technological advancement, there have been cases of cyber crime in making money online which many believes to be an easy way to making money. However, looking at the legit various channels of making money and their level of difficulties for financial breakthrough tends to discourage a lot of people because it takes time and effort to make money from this platforms.

Personally, I've watched a lot and read a lot about making money online and when I started with what I love to do(writing), I met a competitive market and I wasn't making any money. This discouraged me but little did I know that before I can make money from any platform, I need to monetize the platform. So, after working with different websites, I discovered that it's not as easy as I saw it on the internet. When you input how to make money online on search engines and social media platforms, you'll find amazing and interesting ideas on making money online- to the extent of ideas of making money online that same day.

However, you need to understand that people are making money online and you can also make it online but these thoughts need to be coupled with action and patience as it takes time before getting desired results from money making channels. So, what is your own point of view or comment on the question.
Making money is not easy as it sounds, and not as difficult as some would make it look, if an individual or freelancer is new to the career, it is usually difficult, but the higher you climb the cooler it becomes. Follow the most useful tips to start the online making journey from a platform like HYVE htts :// app. hyve. works a decentralized freelancing marketplace that pays freelancers in crypto, low commissions on tasks completed, extra income making facility via staking on the ecosystem is a great way save more and stack up real quick

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
It is easier for people to make money just as you're saying , but the most important thing is that so many people won't even have the time to be making money as we are doing here because may be they are occupied offline and that is always a challenging factors to so many people.

Some people naturally do not even have the interest to be making money.

Posting of content as we're doing here is not easy because sometimes you may be out of what to post and so many other things like that. Not to talked of the emotional stress that is involved in posting of content.

If someone is really interested to make money as an affiliate marketer , it may not likely be difficult but just the willingness to learn understand because with that strategy you can be able to make money from any business of your choice.

It will be quite challenging for people to consider making money with Freelancing because of the competition and have now come to understand that freelancing can only be favorable to people that have been in the platform for a long time and not really for new members , that is the most challenging online business I know.

Jasz

VIP Contributor
The best answer is No. Unless you're already rich and it's even more difficult to keep and manage wealth.
In the past few years, we've seen a lot of talk about the "gig economy," or the economy built around short-term contracts and freelance work that's outside traditional employment. Sites like fiver have made it easier for people to find these gigs, and many people have turned to them as a way to make money quickly and easily, what about now?
Guess what! all this gig work makes it hard for workers to find reliable income. Even though there are more flexible opportunities than ever, they're not necessarily an easy way to make money and companies are struggling with how to keep their workers happy when they can't offer them consistent wages.

There are thousands of different ways we can try to make it, but most of them require a lot of hard work, long hours, and years of dedication and that is if you really find the real one out of the thousands available out there, before you can talk about your hardwork. Notbings is easy, not then not now. You just need the right connections, recommendation and tested-working strategies so you don't over work yourself. I know some online work that pay you nothing or pay you less pay other people and even more. You just need the secret, it's important.

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
In my own view and perspective it has never been easy for an individual to make money online and although it is always said that making money online is less stressful and comfortably paying, but even with that an individual, need to devote his or her time to perform some simple and uncomplicated website or platform activities in order for him to earn his or her comfortable amount of income. Anyways it totally depends on how or on which kind of website a particular individual makes money on. Most online websites and platforms pays their members and users passively and automatedly, and so individuals making money from website like this do not have to bother doing anything at all .

On the other hand there are some websites and platforms that only pays their members actively and that totally depends on how hardworking and industrious they are in performing their duties pertaining to the amount of money they get to be paid. Online gigs and activities like affiliate marketing, freelancing, graphic designing, are all online active income earning activities.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
It is very possible to make money on the internet but it is actually not easy because it requires some level of consistency and work for you to be able to make something reasonable.

Sometimes when we watch some YouTube videos about making money online they will make it seem as if it is an easy thing but that is not true because most of the information is actually misleading.

If you want to make money online the first thing you need to do is to identify a very good business venture you that you like and learn everything about it and of course take massive action. With a lot of consistency and focus you will actually succeed after some period of time.

You can actually buy courses on some platforms and watch a lot of YouTube videos because they can help you to identify good online businesses that is profitable.

graham23s

Stay away from fake gurus on youtube! they say all the right things but in reality, they are not making anywhere near what they say.

Watching videos, and doing surveys is the fastest and most consistent way.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
One have to start somewhere, it doesn't start earning big immediately. And again, we shouldn't depend on the small earnings long time, we should make better plans to earn bigger in order to fulfill our life needs. It isn't easy though to make money online, consistency have to follow-up. Their are points when I feel so tired and not willing to do any online gig at that moment, but when I remember my goals, I just have to rest for some time and start again to make waves and secure a better future as I'm earning and investing money online.

Finger Geek

Verified member
I can't really say that making money online is easy or not. But it depends on how an individual sees it. Someone that is struggling to make money online will say that it is hard but someone that is earning well with less stress will say that it is easy. As for me I would say that it is easy even though I am not earning well but I believe it to be easy because I know of many people that are earning well with less stress and I believe I can also be in that state.

To make earning online money easy, we need to invest our money. It is untill we Invest our money are we going to earn well with less stress. Trying to make money using a free methods like we post on paid to post forum and some other free ways are not easy because we will have to spend more time to earn more money.