Is making money online really as easy as it sounds?

Bigdan005

Due to many circumstances dawned on many, we look for easy means to make money and also ways to earn money with little or no investment. This tends to be the reason why so many search engines across the globe records a high number of searches on making money online. However the question is "Is it really easy to make money online". This is not aimed at discouraging you from the business or things you want to delve in and explore but light needs to be shed on the mindsets of people about making money online.

Truth be told; there are numerous ways to make money online but another thing is that "Is it legit". Due to the increase in knowledge and technological advancement, there have been cases of cyber crime in making money online which many believes to be an easy way to making money. However, looking at the legit various channels of making money and their level of difficulties for financial breakthrough tends to discourage a lot of people because it takes time and effort to make money from this platforms.

Personally, I've watched a lot and read a lot about making money online and when I started with what I love to do(writing), I met a competitive market and I wasn't making any money. This discouraged me but little did I know that before I can make money from any platform, I need to monetize the platform. So, after working with different websites, I discovered that it's not as easy as I saw it on the internet. When you input how to make money online on search engines and social media platforms, you'll find amazing and interesting ideas on making money online- to the extent of ideas of making money online that same day.

However, you need to understand that people are making money online and you can also make it online but these thoughts need to be coupled with action and patience as it takes time before getting desired results from money making channels. So, what is your own point of view or comment on the question.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
I will say it is not easy. Any legit site will never give out money cheaply. It is only scam site that usually give out money cheaply . For example any site that says after your registration they are going to give you $500 and also give you $5 fur any referal is a scam site and you must run away from them.
In a legit site there you will be seen may rules and regulation guarding them in which you must not violate it because they are very strict with it.
Before one can make good money online one must surely work very hard because one will need to sacrifice both time and energy in order to achieve that.
There should also be consistency in doing it by staying online all the time . one should also be courageous to face risk some times in order to make profit when selling online.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
I always tell people to be prepared especially the newbies willing to make money online, for the competition we have online now. People don't get it, online is just like the real world but in virtual form. You need to be proactive and be determined, and again be patient. Cos you can't start making couple of hundreds or thousands of dollars overnight, everything works in process as I have come to realize. But too bad, some people think the making money online is extremely easy, that it's a good rush and they do go for the rush in their own volition and get scammed in the process. Pity!

General01

Making money legitimate either online or offline is not as easy as it sounds. But when relatively compared with offline working, it is very easy.
The difficult things about making money online are:

It would first of all require discipline, as alot of distractions and tendencies to get off focus exists. When working online you work with phone or computer which has several things to keep you entertained. Entertainment is not bad itself, but if it is hindering you from working to make money then it is a distraction.

It would secondly required dedication as sometimes even if your work is your hobby at some point you may not feel motivated to continue.

zenideni

In my opinion, making money online is really easy, but you have to be knowledgeable and experienced enough for that.In the past, I could not earn even a penny, I somehow improved myself by learning every bit of information I could find by taking notes.I have worked on these.However, after 1 year, it started to come easy.But I learned that to make money, you have to have money in your pocket.I even started making money from fraudulent systems. Free cheese is only available in mousetrap.
Also Because of my obsessive obsessions, I look at the legal equivalent of every platform where I earn money or the work I do. Most of the systems I currently monetize do not have a legal equivalent.For example, I earn money through a game on Metaverse.I don't know if this is legal or not.

Jasz

VIP Contributor
If you must earn on a platform with little or no risk , create yours

If you must earn as a second party , do your research and be among the new users.

Invest what won't give you sleepless night. Be wise!

Don't be greedy

Finally , don't be a victim , I don't know how to explain this , but don't be.

moonchild

VIP Contributor
It is not easy at all, this is the cold truth, you need to dedicate time and focus to be able to get anywhere, this is the reality you and I need to ingrain in our heads, I started learning how to code recently, and can't count the number of times I ran into bugs, I'll literally slam my head against the wall😂😂 when I can't get around it after several hours of trial and error, I understood why software engineers get paid much.

This is the reality for most skills out there, being it writing, copywriting, graphics designs etc, it all boils down to putting in the work, if not you'll never get anywhere, you'll just working in circle, it's good to focus on one thing at a time, six months I think is okay to master most of these online skills and from all you have to do is to up skill.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Making money online is not easy as some people use to make it appear. You must be ready to put in some work before you can make money online.

Take for instance if you are engaging in get paid to post website it is not easy to type a lot of comment on a sitting except when you are using speech to text app on your phone or computer system.

The same thing goes for data entry jobs. It require long hour of sitting before you can figure the task out.

The same thing goes for making money with niche site building especially when you're just getting started.

You need to do a lot of keyword research and this can take you long hour sitting in front of computer taking the Google search engine for less competitive keywords.

Mika

VIP Contributor
making money online is as easy as it sounds only for those who have a high level of skills. You will also need skills in multiple niches to become successful. I am a programmer, I build websites and apps. Now, you might think I am earning a lot of money, but no, that's not the case. I would have earned really well from my programming skills if I also had digital marketing skills. Since I am not a good marketer, I have not been able to market my services and earn really well despite having professional skills. If you want to become successful, develop multiple skills

Eda

If you must earn on a platform with little or no risk , create yours

If you must earn as a second party , do your research and be among the new users.

Invest what won't give you sleepless night. Be wise!

Don't be greedy

Finally , don't be a victim , I don't know how to explain this , but don't be.
well you don,t have to invest anytime only your time.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
People that are introducing others into some various forms of online business make it to seems as if it is really possible for them to make money online with immediate effect , this is not always easy as the said ,all these things are always psychological manipulation leading people to believe in their subconscious thinking that online is an opportunity for them to make money without having to work hard.. that is just one of the reason I always advise Most online mentors to always educate their students perfectly for them to really understand everything that is needed to make money online , most teachers make it seems as it is so easy making them to believe that it is just possible for them to just go ahead and make money online.. from my experience it is not really easy to make money online and when I was introduced into online I was told it is one of the simplest way you can be able to make thousands of naira.

Caramelle

I have been working online for years and I could prove that it's not easy at all. It's a very competitive world and you are not only up against other freelancers, your platform or site is also competing with other platforms. If you want to be assured of earnings on a regular basis, you need to develop multiple skills and stand out among freelancers. You have to be flexible because your working hours are not fixed and you're dealing with clients with diverse objectives, motives, and expectations. There are indeed easy online jobs but these are not the type that will pay you well for your time and resources. If you want to earn seriously, you need to offer real skills.

E

eldavis

Alot of persons have this mentality that earning online is as easy as abc but truth be told it's not all that easy, earning one is also difficult, it takes time to earn something reasonable, it takes energy, it takes consistency and most times people to over look these things and focus on just the end result.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
No one can really determine whether it is easy or difficult to make money online. It depends on the individuals. When you familiar yourself with some skills and principles about how money is made online, it will be easier to make money that way.. But someone that doesnt her himself familiar with how a particular website he's working with operate may find it difficult to make money online. But all the same, there must be persistence, hardwork to really make money online.

pegg

Some people will make it sound easy but if it was, everyone would be rich

rextee

I don’t think it even sounds easy especially after the covid pandemic that has made people look for money making opportunities online. With so much competition in nearly every sphere, it is not easy for anyone to make money. But yes, it can get a little easier with time but not for someone who is just starting out.

Skysaint

Verified member
Is making money online possible? YES. Is making money online easy? NO.
Many people or online users especially the newbies fail to understand this simple logic, they think that as far as you are an online user that you will be able to earn better and a reasonable amount of money without having to stress yourself and that is a lie. The only reason why most people actually go for the online method of earning money is because it is more convenient and you can work from home with having to run around to meet with clients or customers.
But that doesn't change the fact that if you want to earn a reasonable amount of money online, that you will have to work hard for it. Imagine being a blogger, one is that you won't just start earning immediately you just got started as earning money online can be a slow process, and it also do require you to be good with words and the use of English in general or else people wouldn't want to open your blog as they might even get more confused that they were before reading what you wrote.
So sometimes these things takes time and actually calls for a lot of practice.

Jamoflondon

Verified member
If you ask me, I do not think it is that easy, well nothing is easy though which is why everything requires effort to be added to it in order to get a good result out of it. You should have one thing at the back of your mind, nothing good comes easily, do not let anyone fool you that there is one easy way to make money somewhere, if you hear anyone say that to you, it is just a strategy to lure you to that particular work because the person or the brand is presently and urgently in need of someone to carry out the job for them.