Do You Budget Weekly Or Monthly?

Bisolami

Verified member
There are some people who budget their money based on the time that they get paid at work or the time that they receive their salary. Someone like me works online and I only withdraw my money anytime I get to the minimum threshold.

I make my budget weekly. I am someone that mostly have emergencies and it may not be favorable for me to make budget at the end of the month. Also, I am used to making weekly budget so I guess that is what is best for me.

What about you?
Do you make budgets weekly or monthly?
And when do you receive your salary?

rubesh

Valued Contributor
There isn't any one-size-fits-all method to budgeting, so it's critical to choose a method that's most effective for you and your financial situation. Some people would prefer to budget on a monthly basis, particularly if their income is regular. Someone else might find that budgeting monthly is more helpful, especially if their income or spending change from week to week.

Finally, choosing a strategy that works for you and adhering to it is the key to successful budgeting. To remain on track and meet your financial goals, prioritize your spending, set realistic targets, and alter your budget as required. Cheers to all

Bisolami

Verified member
There isn't any one-size-fits-all method to budgeting, so it's critical to choose a method that's most effective for you and your financial situation. Some people would prefer to budget on a monthly basis, particularly if their income is regular. Someone else might find that budgeting monthly is more helpful, especially if their income or spending change from week to week.

Finally, choosing a strategy that works for you and adhering to it is the key to successful budgeting. To remain on track and meet your financial goals, prioritize your spending, set realistic targets, and alter your budget as required. Cheers to all
This is why it is not advisable to follow another person's budget because the way the person makes money is different from yours and the way we spends money is different from each other so we should just create your own budgets and follow it.

The best thing to do is to create your own budget and also try to follow it because it is hard for people to follow whatever budget they have created and they should save up because of emergency.

The money they save will just help them to solve their emergencies so that the budget they have for their money will still be very intact