Do you depend completely online to earn money ?

rubesh

Banned
No, I do not depend completely on online sources to earn money. While online sources offer a great way to make money, they should not be relied upon too heavily. There are many other options out there to earn money, such as through traditional jobs, freelance work, investments, and side hustles.

For example, traditional jobs are still one of the most reliable ways to make money. By working for a company or organization, you will receive a steady paycheck and benefits. Additionally, many employers offer job advancement opportunities and additional training for employees.

Freelance jobs can range from writing, editing, web design, graphic design, and more. Freelance work allows you to work from home and set your own hours, so it’s a great fit for those who are looking for flexibility and the ability to work on their own schedule.

Finally, there are side hustles to consider. Side hustles are usually low-commitment jobs that can be done on the side to bring in some extra income. Examples include driving for a rideshare company, pet sitting, house cleaning, and more. Side hustles can be a great way to make some extra money but they can also be very time consuming.

Overall, while online sources are a great way to make money, they should not be the only source of income. There are many other options out there such as traditional jobs, freelance work, investments, and side hustles that can provide additional income to supplement your online earnings.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Yes, I rely complete on my online earnings. This is because making money online was my dream job and I am making money now. I actually hate making money through other forms of traditional day jobs. This is because it is quite hard to manage your time and the pressure that comes with such kind of jobs in the end. I was having a day job in the year 2021, however, I worked in the company for less than 60 days and I stopped working in there. I started making money online and now I am making money full-time right now. I am happy and satisfied.

E

eldavis

One thing i have learnt so far is to never depend on a single method to make money. During the covid period, a lot of persons who solely depended on offline methods to make money had serious issues. Due to the lockdown, most of them lost their jobs and had to rely on family members and loved ones, why some finally decided to try working online hence the high increase on the number of persons working online. I have also come across cases where does who work online have lost their means of earning due to either the site crashing or one issue or the other. With all this it would be best not to rely on a single source of income.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Yesh even if online sources are a good way to make money, they should not be the only source of income for any one.

Anyone can go after other jobs that would add more money to their pockets like freelancing investments, and side hustles. The thing is that having extra source of income is certainly important.

if one can even add part time jobs to it then it will be great. one thing with part time jobs is that Side hustles are usually low-commitment jobs that can be done on the side to bring in some extra income. Examples include driving for a

SHAHID987

I am not completely dependent on the money which I am getting from online working. Although I am working as an article writer in freelance websites but there is not any guaranty that I will get work on regular basis. PTP sites has their own way of paying which is very appealing and attractive so I have started working in these sites on regular basis.