Do You Discuss Job Problems With Your HR (Human Resource) Department?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
One of the main aspects of any great business is its human Resource Department. Human resource department is responsible for hiring, firing, managing, recruiting, and screening candidates who have applied for a job at any business organization. In most of the cases, they also train the employees in case the company does not have a separate department that is responsible for training the employees before they are officially hired by the business organization. I believeb that within the human resource department, there should be a group of individuals who should take care of employee needs. I am not sure if all the companies do care about employee problems. However, have you ever personally approached the human resource department regarding any issue you were facing?

kayode10

VIP Contributor
We usually report to the human resources department if there is any hazard associated with the job description which we are asked to provide. But if there is any cheating on overtime payment and some other financial related stuffs, will usually report to the managing director of the company so that they can attend to us appropriately.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
The only time that I talked to an HR officer was when I was working in the bank and I had plans of leaving. My supervisor requested the HR officer to talk to me. The job offer was for a higher position and there was a 4 months training in London which was very attractive. Besides, the salary was more than double of what I was earning. The HR officer did not argue anymore and she just said "good luck" to me.