Do you enjoy earning money online?

Immilash

Earning money online is never easy you need a lot of things before you can start earning, and also working online comes with lots of stress but do you enjoy earning money online?

Jamoflondon

Verified member
I will like to speak for myself, as for me, I really enjoy making money online because I have always been the kind of person that loves being on the internet so it is part of me and kind of find it interesting to do, so it is like making money from doing what you love, the earning part is definitely going to be like a bonus for you because you already have the love for it even before you got the chance of making income from it. But I am not just sure if most of the online jobs can be made as a main hustle

Immilash

I will like to speak for myself, as for me, I really enjoy making money online because I have always been the kind of person that loves being on the internet so it is part of me and kind of find it interesting to do, so it is like making money from doing what you love, the earning part is definitely going to be like a bonus for you because you already have the love for it even before you got the chance of making income from it. But I am not just sure if most of the online jobs can be made as a main hustle
That's true. I also enjoyed my presence to earn money online but I you won't mind my asking are you currently earning money online part time or full time?

General01

The stress/work part of the equation is not enjoyable
But you see, the joy,the smile, the feeling of being rich anytime I go to bank to get some cash is so beautiful and I enjoy that.
Often times that's what motivates me whenever I feel like giving up because of the stress

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
I do not think anyone will not enjoy making money online because no matter how hard it might seem to be, the stress can’t be comparable to offline jobs where you will have to go through much stress, some will go as hard as hawking under the sun to make just little income, can you imagine the pain they will feel when they get home and if you happen to ask about how much they are making from the job, you will then see that the pay is too little to the stress they go through just to earn such income.

Wiserr

The stress/work part of the equation is not enjoyable
But you see, the joy,the smile, the feeling of being rich anytime I go to bank to get some cash is so beautiful and I enjoy that.
Often times that's what motivates me whenever I feel like giving up because of the stress
Yes you are right,considering the fact that making money online is not easy,but it has benefits,one can learn different things in different perspective apart from getting the money.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Earning money online is never easy you need a lot of things before you can start earning, and also working online comes with lots of stress but do you enjoy earning money online?
Hi Immilash. I agree with everything you say. Earning money online is not easy. A lot of time and effort is needed. Nevertheless, I enjoy earning money online. I enjoy working on this platform because I meet new people like you and learn a lot of new things. According to me online jobs are more easier and less stressful compared to offline jobs. This is my opinion. Now it's up to you to decide what you would prefer to do.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Why I'm just looking for a better opportunity to make money online because making money from Paid to post site is really profitable somehow ,but sometimes I do not really have the time to engage in most of the online activities which involves posting of content and commenting on Post, it is so stressful and it's drains a lot of energy, people should be looking for an opportunity to make money online on things that do not require so much concentration because when there is so much concentration you will be drain emotionally.. maybe learning a skill is just the best way to make money online now.

Immilash

Why I'm just looking for a better opportunity to make money online because making money from Paid to post site is really profitable somehow ,but sometimes I do not really have the time to engage in most of the online activities which involves posting of content and commenting on Post, it is so stressful and it's drains a lot of energy, people should be looking for an opportunity to make money online on things that do not require so much concentration because when there is so much concentration you will be drain emotionally.. maybe learning a skill is just the best way to make money online now.
I completely agree with you,making is online is the best, and one thing I've also noticed is that when you work with your physical strength you cannot get the exact amount you gain online or even if you get enough it will drain your strength and also working with your physical strength can l only grow you older what I meant by older is you will become very old because you wasted your strength and efforts on something that will not have a positive impact in your life. Online is the best way to make money.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
A lot of people are doing business offline and as a result of this I don't really think offline business can really make some people to grow older ,but it depends on the type of business you are doing because there are some business that can make you grow older , some people in the other and do try to over stress theirself by doing some things that are bad for , this may include standing on the sun for a longer period of time which can have a dangerous side effects on the skin which in turn makes an individual to grow older.... Some farmers can make themselves to be fresh by taking care of themselves.

Sikapa

Verified member
I enjoy making money online because we all enjoy making money online. There are many ways of making money online and is up to the person making it to select the best that suit him or her. One can say making money online is stressful while another can say making money online is less stressful because of individual differences.

When I was outside the game, I found it easy and cheap bet when I got into the game I saw the reality of it and I nearly gave up. But now I don't see it as hard as previous just that some time you have to use different strategy. I can say making money online is something dynamic, meaning the game can change at any time and you have to stay back, observe the new way of the game and then know how to go about it. But in conclusion I like making money online.

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
There are reasons why so many people will consider online business to be a stressful activities. Well I don't really have any problem working online because it is something I am really interested to do. I will even look for more opportunities to make sure I work online and earn reasonable amount of money every month..

We have to really understand the reason why online business could be stressful for us . So many people might just believe that it is stressful because they don't have a good source of earning and they are just struggling to earn with the only available opportunities , then if this is the case we should even be looking forward to have a better opportunities to make money online.

There are so many ways on money can be made online , it is just for us to choose the best and the most suitable one for us and that is all .

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
Personally the making of money online is considered to be one of the most stressful way that an individual can absolutely make money . We all have taste and preferences and I personally would not judge another person with what I think is best or with my own taste and preferences . So I would say that due to our individual differences every individual should choose what is best for him or her but for me personally making money online is absolutely interesting and most importantly stress-free .

I do not consider myself an individual who will end up establishing an offline business or possibly work for another individual who will possibly be my boss or my employer , that is because I am not good in putting on a fake personality like the act of punctuality and the act of being polite and respectful , and so because of this I think it is a best thing for me to be my own boss and fend for myself and by myself and one of the best way I have chosen to do this is by making money online carrying out the various online activities and taking on various online jobs that can pay me bountifully , reasonably , comfortably , considerably and less-stressfully .

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
It is very important that we should take note of the fact that if you want to make money on the internet, you will have to learn relevant skills that is why i am laying emphasis on learning the needed skills. making money on internet become so difficult because we do not have the relevant skill that is needed to make money for myself. This is why it is very important for us to get the needed skills that is relevant on the internet and one of the skills that is relevant is programming language. Once you can write programming language then you'll be able to earn an amount that a substantial on the internet. This is basically how people make money and if you are also knowledgeable in the blockchain technology as we speak, you will be in money.

The blockchain technology is one of the best courses that one should learn at this present. It will give you enough knowledge and you could be able to make substantial amount of money for yourself on the internet.

On the overall, making money on the internet is not an easy stuff, you will need to work morning and night to be able to earn something that is substantially for yourself on the internet.