Do you enjoy earning money or spending money?

Personally, I enjoy earning money more because I'll still spend it on the things I like. I only enjoy spending money when I know I'm going to get a bargain. I tried to avoid anything I can't afford. Although, I was brought up that way and I do try to save up a little.
Regardless of how much you earn, you still find a way of spending it. Money won't stick up with you forever. You have to work for it.
I also enjoy spending money which I've worked for. You tend to enjoy that which you have worked for thank that which is given to you. The harder you work, the more money you get and the more you buy you necessities.
In conclusion, I really enjoy earning to spending as I love it more when I top up my wallet/bank account.

Setho

VIP Contributor
This is actually a very good question to ask because I think they are a lot of people out there who do not really want their job and at the end of the day putting bills at the table is the most important thing. On my own personal perspective I definitely have a long list of things that I will like to achieve before I attend a particular age and if you are going to compare it with the list of work that I plan to do then you will have to settle that I am somebody will definitely enjoy spending money.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
You can't spend any money that you are not making and again, spending money alone would one day lands one in a very huge debt so I rather earn money and more if I can. To live life on your terms is to make your own money. So I always want life on my terms and how I want to live it so I have been earning money which I know it is the right thing to do.So I'm earning money and I enjoy it. Earning your own money bestow upon you respect. You would be respected amongst your peers

Earning money means you can't go borrowing unless you are greedy that you have your own but still want to get from others. Earning your own money will make you to be creative as you would always devise means to make more of it. so I have always prefer earning money.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I don't really have time to be spending money unnecessarily , Naturally I enjoy earning money more because that is the main purpose a lot of people are working and I consider it to be the best way . At least if you have money , you won't likely lack some savings , you will have enough money to start whatever that you are interested to do.

Because of this , I now put much interest on how to make money than really spend it. Not that I do not spend money , I only spend money when it is absolutely necessary and only on important things and not really on something that will not adds any value to my life...

I can only enjoy spending money when I am very sure I am capable of earning enough money to satisfy all the things I need. At that stage I will only be enjoying money and not really looking forwards to improve my earning .

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
To be very sincere they both are absolutely interesting but one thing you must understand about the two is that they go interrelated with each other in the sense that in order to spend money we need to earn money and in order to earn money we sometimes spend money in order to earn money . Let us put it in a particular scenario for example that you come about or across a pay to earn websites on the internet and what that means is that you have to pay some sort of amount of money as initial capital in order to start earning from a particular online platform of website and in this way you make money and start spending it possibly on things that you desire and wants which possibly could be your needs and desires .

Personally I love to make money and I do not consider myself as an individual who extravagantly spend money even if I have it in abundance . I am totally familiar with the fact that money in this is a very important and valuable tool that must be used wisely and sensibly and that's totally excludes the irrelevant and the extravagant spending of money .

sincerem

VIP Contributor
In as much as I love spending money, I enjoy earning more than spending. It annoys me very much when I over spend money than I'm earning it. But when I earn more, spend less, I enjoy it more. I am the type of man that also enjoys saving money. When I can't save up and spend more than I earn, it is annoying. I work day and night earning, whenever I see that I'm earning something out of my time I'm just happy, even if the earnings aren't all that satisfactory, but I believe future will be better when I keep pushing it hard. Their is no way I can earn it all within short period of time, it has to go up gradually since I started with zero capital online.

King bell

VIP Contributor
There are a lot of different ways to enjoy your money. You can save it, invest it, or spend it. For some people, the act of spending money is just as satisfying as earning it.

Why do I enjoy spending money? First of all, it feels good to buy things that I want. I also get a lot of satisfaction from knowing that I can afford to purchase items that I want. There are also a lot of benefits to spending money.

One benefit of spending money is that it can help you create experiences. Whether you're buying a ticket to a concert or going on a vacation, spending money can help you create memories that will last a lifetime.

Another benefit of spending money is that it can help you become more independent. When you're able to buy your own things, you're less reliant on others. This can be a great feeling, especially if you've always had to rely on your parents or others to buy things for you.

Of course, there are also some downside to spending money. For example, you can easily get into debt if you're not careful. You also have to be careful about what you're buying. If you're not careful, you can easily end up wasting your money on things that you don't need.

Overall, I think that spending money can be a great way to enjoy your money. Of course, you have to be careful about what you're spending your money on. But if you're smart about it, spending money can be a great way to create experiences, become more independent, and just have a lot of fun.

Vladv26

I think it is very important to find a balance in both of them. You need to get to a point where you enjoy doing your work for money. Where money actually doesn't matter and you are just going to work because you enjoy it, but you also get paid for it so this makes it even better. This is not easy for the majority of people, but if you work at it and they to find your passion you will get there. When it comes to spending money I think everyone enjoys it. Because we satisfy our desires and needs by spending money. When you spend money you can eat your preferred foods, you can visit certain places and do various activities you like, you can buy some new clothes. But it's important to do it with moderation otherwise you will get addicted to shopping and spend all your money on useless stuff

I must admit that I enjoy both. However, as I become older, I realize how important it is to work for yourself and your family. In the blink of an eye, anything can happen. Your parents could become ill, you could lose your work, and so forth. This is why I am working so hard to make a decent living. It is acceptable to spend money on occasion. It teaches you how to be more self-sufficient and practical. However, I never spend more than I can afford. I always make certain that everything I buy is within my price range. If it's something I really want but can't afford, I'll save up for it. However, needs always take precedence over wants. It can, without a doubt, wait.

Oluwasegun purpose

As for my own decisions is by earning money. Because if am earning money am still going to spend it that money,so I like the both of them..
if you are like spend money it always makes someone feel good when you see what you like to buy and you don't want to buy and you have that money with you I see as greedyness. Note this over spending is very bad you must learn how to save if you earning money even if you must spend out of it you must know how to saved out of it ..
so as for me I preferred The both

Sikapa

Verified member
This your question needs a deeper thinking because one has to think deep before giving his or her opinion. This is the idea that I have about your question and from my opinions. Spending money and earning money are synonymous because is like saying something like "kingdom". We can never have a king without a kingdom and where there is a kingdom there is a king too, So we use them synonymously.

Therefore we can never earn money without spending money and we can never spend money without earning money. I hope I'm right here? The question is where will you get money to spend if you don't earn money? You have to work in other to earn money and you will spend on the money also. Maybe you are luck to come out of a rich family where you don't work but spend money, for that one, your case is different yet someone is earning for you to spend.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Hello everyone! What an interesting question! As far as I am concerned, I both enjoy earning and spending money. Money is very important in life in order to survive and cover your daily needs and the needs of your family. Furthermore, money offers you financial freedom. When you have money, you can make dreams and plans for the future. You can go to the best universities of the world if you are interested in studying. You can travel around the world or buy whatever you need for yourself, your family and friends. Consequently, in order to achieve all these, you must earn this money. If you want to spend, first you must earn. In conclusion, I believe that it is important to earn money and spend it on things you really need. However, it is wise to save some money and not spend it carelessly on things you do not need because life is so unpredictable, especially these days. So, moderation in spending is significant. In this way, you will be safe.

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
I enjoy spending money more but the reality is that spending money more without any attempt to replace it is just not the best . As a result I am being forced to try as much as possible to even make more money than I am spending. In this case I believe the best way for people to enjoy spending money is for people to try as much as possible to spend below their earning limit because a situation in which you have to spend more than you earn then obviously you will always be in debt..

For me because of the eagerness to spend money , I am being forced to try and work more just to earn more. .. I don't really enjoy making money because sometimes making of money will be stressful but I don't have any other option since this is what is needed , I have to work and I also have to work hard to earn more.