Trading Discussion Do you feel safe trading online?

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
Speaking for myself, Trading online Is risky. Fine, No risk no reward but nowadays I think scammers have made the best and the easiest platform to rip people off their hard earned money because I have been a victim of online scam several times trying to trade. It’s just too risky to trust any online trader nowadays.
My advice, if you don’t know the trader then don’t trade online or if the trader is not referred to you by someone you trust still don’t trade with such trader.

HeavLeighGill

I was afraid the whole trading thing was a scam at first but once I received a few withdrawals I lightened up. At this point, I’ll probably just stay with the same broker since I know they are trustworthy as to avoid running into scammers.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
People need to be very careful because there are a lot of scammers online looking for who they will scam. if you want to venture into forex trading it is very important that you learn the basics and understand fully how it works in order to avoid any story that touches the heart.

Robson Dey

In forex market there are so many brokers. Some are good and some are bad. Every traders always try to gain maximum profit from the market. But a major part of this goal depends on the broker. It is very much needed to identify which broker is good and which one is bad.
When I was choosing my broker to supervise me in my trading I basically searched that kind of broker which is going to give me highest leverage and which has the lowest spreads and ease to trade. After searching long time, I got Forex4you, which has all these features. Till now I am gladly trading in forex market with the help of them.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
Trading online is truly risky , you really need to have an idea on how to trade before you think of trading ,you cant just enter the market to start trading you need to learn a lot of analysis and try to perfect your trading knowledge before investing in trading coins I think

Mary Frederick

Traders grow impatient whyen they consistently suffer losses. So, they have to create a strong psychology so they can survive in trading for a very long time. As a supportive broker, FXOpulence provides all support to traders. For new traders, the ensure crypto trading-friendly environment.

FXOchartist

Verified member
Yes, it is no doubt many scammers looking for new victims by using forex as a name to trap them, so treating forex as a part-time business is safer than relying upon forex trading, because psychology has a role too in trading, when trading under pressure, pursuing target, sometimes make our trade becomes reckless and violating trading rules. If likely traders want to become investor traders, research is very important before they invest money, here broker gives service as a bridge between traders and investors in PAMM system, this is more transparent because investors can track statistic trading to see performance account manager, FXOpen provide service PAMM system too, but I still like trade standalone here.