Do You Know Some Of The Health Benefit Of Corn Silk?

Sikapa

Verified member
I always say nature provides us almost all of our problems in this universe. This is time for us to learn and free ourselves from some things that fight against us. There have been always simple solutions to solve our own problems such as sicknesses but knowing the way to get out of these problems is the main issue.

There are diseases everywhere and people are spending much money on their sicknesses but most of this sicknesses have just simple solutions that can cure them out. Today we are going to learn the simple remedy that can cure many sickness. Before I will start, I just want to tell you if you are the kind of person who don't believe in herbs then I think this remedy is not for you. Do you know you can cure sickness using corn silk? To those who don't know corn silk I will post the picture of it below.

Here are some health benefit of corn silk:
Corn silk is used for bladder infections, inflammation of the urinary system, inflammation of the prostate, kidney stones and bed wetting. It is also use to treat congestive heart failure, diabetes, high blood pressure, fatigue and high cholesterol levels.

One tablespoon of corn silk into 1 cup of boiling water. Steep for 10 minutes, strain and drink 3-4 times per day.