Do you know you can get banned trading on crypto P2P exchanges?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
One of the easy ways in which an exchange site ban some members from their P2P platform is simply, when you're flouting P2P terms and conditions. Binance exchange have been banning users due to such kind of scenario of P2P terms flouting.

And when you're banned in any of the P2P crypto exchanges it carries a very long penalty while some are simply perpetual ban depending on the severity of the breaches. If you're banned from operating on binance exchange P2P trading, simply know you'll spend over 5 years before getting your account unlocked or simply suffer perpetual ban which is an indefinite ban.

And one of the reasons why binance exchange ban users from placing orders via the P2P platform, simply when the user starts adding extra charges instead of adding it to the trade in which he or she opened.

Binance wants you to adjust your P2P order in a way that it gives you profit if you simply wants to sell for profit and not just setting your ads up and running, still charging extra fees, and saying; your bank or payment gateway is taking charges from you, that's why you deducted the charges from the transaction.

Take note, if the seller reports your ad, you'll be banned indefinitely. If you try to cheat further, you'll simply lose your P2P right and also use your entire Binance account functions.

I don't like using the p2p platform. Transacting with faceless people is not my way. I prefer using a friend for crypto transactions.

I don't like using the p2p platform. Transacting with faceless people is not my way. I prefer using a friend for crypto transactions.
xD, who are faceless users? The comment is quite hilarious. Even here we are we are simply dealing faceless transaction, the admin here is simply faceless but legit. It doesn't matter faceless or face, what really matters is the act of being legit. I've traded many times on Binance exchange as a merchant, I enjoyed my transactions better, even returned money back to the buyer of my USDT coin that made payment without confirming that the payment was made, until the timer runned down. That's how she could've lost the amount of money if not that I acted like a good Samaritan she couldn't have recovered that fund. But I see no reason taking such kind of money, never,. It wouldn't liberate me, their is nothing good deriving happiness in taking another person's hard work and making the person suffer long time. At binance exchange P2P you will definitely meet good traders everyone aren't same, I've traded over 2,000 trades at binance all is simply successful. Provided their is escrow, you'll never lose your funds, escrow covers both the buyer and the seller, their is nothing like scam using escrow, unless you're the one who knowingly fell victim of scam.

xD, who are faceless users? The comment is quite hilarious. Even here we are we are simply dealing faceless transaction, the admin here is simply faceless but legit. It doesn't matter faceless or face, what really matters is the act of being legit. I've traded many times on Binance exchange as a merchant, I enjoyed my transactions better, even returned money back to the buyer of my USDT coin that made payment without confirming that the payment was made, until the timer runned down. That's how she could've lost the amount of money if not that I acted like a good Samaritan she couldn't have recovered that fund. But I see no reason taking such kind of money, never,. It wouldn't liberate me, their is nothing good deriving happiness in taking another person's hard work and making the person suffer long time. At binance exchange P2P you will definitely meet good traders everyone aren't same, I've traded over 2,000 trades at binance all is simply successful. Provided their is escrow, you'll never lose your funds, escrow covers both the buyer and the seller, their is nothing like scam using escrow, unless you're the one who knowingly fell victim of scam.
The members here have interacted with each other and they could still have some level of trust for each other. Anyways, thanks for the clarification.

Yes I know you can actually be banned from the P2P even as a seller and also as a buyer , The most important thing you have to do there is just to try as much as possible to be honest with people you are dealing with because when you are not honest with people the possibility of you getting banned will be higher.

When using the P2P I am always so sceptical that sometimes when I can't confirmed the payments that has been sent by the buyer I have to proposely call the buyer to explain everything that when I receive the alert notification that I will definitely release his or her cryptocurrency.

A situation in which the buyer has marked the selling paid and you refused to release cryptocurrencies could result in your account being reported which could easily be another problem. Sometimes your count may be demoted making it difficult for you to trade on the P2P my platforms just like you have just said.

The binance P2P is one of the most important platform for Nigerian crypto traders because the government do not allow us to transfer it directly to our bank account.