How to avoid being banned from a particular website .

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
It is totally true that some website and platforms and even some applications in the internet unnecessarily buy and their users and members irrationally but yet there are some website and platforms and even applications that band's their members and uses possibly because they have violated with the website of platforms rules and regulation . Even in this forum , the rules and regulation guiding the activities and practice carried out on this forum is absolutely speculated and clearly listed in the help and guardian section and so it is absolutely mandatory that every members and user of this forum clearly understands and digest these rules and regulation so as not to get banned .

Majority of individuals failed to understand the rules and regulation there a particular platform or money making websites and when they get back they end up calling the website scamming and fraudulent . It's very important that we abide to a website or platforms rules and regulation so that we can make the most money out of it rather than getting banned . There is absolutely nothing as devastating and remorseful to get banned by the particular platform especially if you have actually invested much of your time on it , so in order to avoid getting banned it is advised to follow and abide by the platform on website rules and regulations .

E

eldavis

The easiest thing to do is to strictly follow the rules and regulations, if there is something you do not understand, it's best you ask the admin or one of the moderators to throw more light into it, or better still, who ever referred you to the group should help you explain better. Another reason why most persons get banned in groups is cause they fail to bring originality to the site or the right content the site is looking for.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
It is actually very simple for an individual to stay as a member and a recognised user in a particular website and one of the ways to do so is by making sure to abide by the website of platforms rules and regulations . One of the common reasons why people get banned from websites is because they do not follow the website of platforms rules and regulation and the go-ahead to execute their own will which is not authorised by the website or platform they work on . Personally I have get banned from several websites possibly because I did not abide by the website or platform rules and regulation and to be very sincere I have actually learnt my lesson .

It is 100% advised that the use should read a website or platform rules and regulation before you intend to make money on it because doing so actually equip you on how the website works and goes so that you too could make sure to abide by the websites of platforms rules and regulations so that you can absolutely make the most money out of it rather than getting banned while others make money from it .

Ajebo25

Verified member
Getting banned on websites is a common thing nowadays as many people get banned online from different social platforms just because they didn't follow the rules and regulations there I think if they should follow the rules on the social platforms very well they shouldn't have a problem with the admin to the extent of getting banned from the platform. Many people gets banned from Facebook each day simply because they open an account with fake identity after Facebook has told them not to.

I think another cause of this problems is because most people fail to read the rules of a social platform before joining it, including me I have gotten banned from Facebook many times for violating their community rules and I have never taken my time to know their community rules, that's why I break the rules without even knowing it.