Do you like Tea?

raaman

Valued Contributor
People who do not like tea will be less. At least, this will be the case as far as India is concerned. Tea, which has the inclusion of tea, milk and sugar, has a lot of fans all over the world.

For many, the joy of having a cup of hot tea in the winter is indescribable. Many people find relief in hot tea when they have a mild fever or cold. Some people double their tea to prevent the cold as the temperature drops.

However, many of you may not have thought that too much tea is bad for your health. Moderate consumption of tea is good for health. But when you drink it in excess, it can cause some health problems.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
No, I do not like tea. However, considering the fact that there are so many advantages of drinking green tea, i might drink green tea in the future. Green tea is good for health. Having said that, I have never ever drank green tea, but if it is good for health, then I will surely give it a try.

Putta Vince

I like to have tea when I have headache , or when I feel overly stressed out or when I have lack of sleep. Hot tea served in a big cup can make you feel very fresh and energetic. I dont like green tea , I like the normal tea made from milk and tea powder. In South India , tea is more preferred over coffee I believe.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Personally I don't really like tea and instead of me taking tea i rather take milk and honey because consider It as some of the most nutritious meal especially before going to bed because it can help in In so many ways.. I can also take milk with coffee because that is what I'll prefer but I don't like taking green tea and others

Maria Javed

I am like tea very much. Usually I am drink tea daily 1 or 2 times or when I have head ache or I am feeling tired or feel stressed ful . In my opinion I think to get rid of head ache only tea is the real way . I like strong tea . If I am not drink tea in a day once time then I am feel restless , have head ache etc . I like the strong tea with low sugar and high leaf like dark tea.