Do You Make Money For Only Yourself?

Bisolami

Verified member
This question is what a lot of us need to be asked. There are so many of us here who are not married and we do not have anyone that we are paying his or her bills. It simply means that we are making money for the benefits of ourselves only.

Someone like me is not also paying bills of another person and it means that I am making money all for myself. At the same time, there are some people who are making money for more than themselves. It may be for their family members.
Which one do you think you are?

Chibson1

Valued Contributor
At the moment all the money I make is probably for myself but I do not invest all the money in myself instead and use it for business investment purposes and I also save for the future.

Not standing it is always important and necessary you can be able to take care of yourself before you get married or you trying to venture into any kind of business.

At the moment I am not even interested in paying anyone's bills because I am trying to get my financial situation right before I will start looking for who I will pay their bill.