Do you still trust Elon Musk?

Vladv26

After all the chaos that Elon Musk has caused within the crypto community and crypto market do you still trust him and listen to his advices? I think we can all agree that he and his company Tesla were one of the biggest factor in growing the bitcoin price to an all time high this year but he is also the one that caused that downfall of the crypto market in May after saying his company Tesla will not use bitcoin anymore because it's not eco-friendly and it costumes to much energy.

At the end of all of this I think Elon Musk remains a negative person because of the way he decided to end all of this. He hyped up everyone and supported bitcoin and cryptocurrencies for half a year and then suddenly decided to turn against it. What's you opinion about Elon Musk and this whole situation the crypto market is in at the moment?

funmi

Verified member
Apparently not. I can't believe that man any more. Though, before I used to believe him but ever since I noticed that his comments usually brings about some shake up in the cryptocurrency business, especially on bitcoin, this made me to think twice. Probably, he is trying to promote dogecoin and then bring down bitcoin. More many of his comments that is causing people to do panic selling and buying shows that he has a lot of things in his sleeves. To me, all his comments should not be taken seriously any more.

Vladv26

Apparently not. I can't believe that man any more. Though, before I used to believe him but ever since I noticed that his comments usually brings about some shake up in the cryptocurrency business, especially on bitcoin, this made me to think twice. Probably, he is trying to promote dogecoin and then bring down bitcoin. More many of his comments that is causing people to do panic selling and buying shows that he has a lot of things in his sleeves. To me, all his comments should not be taken seriously any more.
Same goes for me. Initially I thought he was a great person, and I actually still think he is that because of how he manages his company Tesla and SpaceX. But when it comes to cryptocurrency advice I really don't know what to think of him anymore. It looks like he is doing all of this only in his advantage. He is hyping the market to pump the prices and then he is dumping it after he sold his coins and made the profit.

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
Trusting someone , or not trusting the person, all this depends on the person and his activities, attitude etc. Musk is a businessman, and he is doing his business; it is up to us to decide in crypto, it is not musk who decides crypto. Bitcoin does not depends on Musk, it is all up to us to accept or reject Bitcoin; Tesla also have same fate. SO blaming Musk is one sided.

Vladv26

Trusting someone , or not trusting the person, all this depends on the person and his activities, attitude etc. Musk is a businessman, and he is doing his business; it is up to us to decide in crypto, it is not musk who decides crypto. Bitcoin does not depends on Musk, it is all up to us to accept or reject Bitcoin; Tesla also have same fate. SO blaming Musk is one sided.
You're right, it is up to us to take our own decisions. Everyone is free to do whatever he wants and listen to whoever he wants. The only problem is that Elon Musk is actually influencing a lot of people, especially newbies in crypto market. Bitcoin of course doesn't depend on Musk or Tesla but I'm sure you can also agree with me that he's had a great influence on both raising the price since the beginning of the year and dropping it in May.

D

dollar_yogi

It will not make any difference if we trust him or not because he's a billionaire and billionaires are the ones who can change the fate of any company in a second.

arunima25

Verified member
Whether you like him or hate him, you can not ignore him. He is well known celebrity in business world and his words matter. He could make the prices soar high and his one statement made it nose dive and dip. One might be furious but his influence on the market can not be undermined.
And one should never forget that he is a business man. And for him profit matters most and above all.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I want to be neutral. Elon Musk is a business man and he only needs to be taking decisions that will support his buinsess first before any other decisions. It was true that he adopted bitcoins as a measn of payment but as well bitcoins is not at the reach of many people. This, to my own thought, influenced him to reject bitcoins.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
But I have always known Elon to be a supporter of cryto currency especially the dogecoin. His tweet about any crypto currency especially on dogecoin always see the price rise magically. So I think it up to us to reason on our own and invest on the ones that will be more profitable to us. I like bitcoin more though

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
With a popular and successful business personality he gets my respect. But to blindly believe in his pronouncements about the crypto investment I will not do what he says. Now look at the Bitcoin that was reported Musk had bought a billion and a half worth. Where does Bitcoin stand now?