Do You Think E-Gold Will Be Back?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
E-Gold was created in the year 1996. Most of the people are not aware of the fact that E-Gold was actually much older than PayPal and it had the potential to become one of the best payment processor.E-Gold payment processor gained a lots of popularity and it was one of the most widely used payment processor all around the world. People who had deposited money into E-gold accounts actually owned gold and their account reflected the amount of gold they owned. The downfall of E-Gold began in the year 2009 when the corporation faced many legal problems. It eventually got closed in the same year. As far as I know, may people lost millions of dollars as a result of closure of E-Gold. However, Do You Think E-Gold Will Be Back?

btaliat

VIP Contributor
That's the problem with some of these payment gateways, they don't have vision. I don't expect a gateway that have stayed for 13 years to go back into the thin air just like that without leaving any trace. I will just ask people to move on instead of hoping for the comeback

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
That's the problem with some of these payment gateways, they don't have vision. I don't expect a gateway that have stayed for 13 years to go back into the thin air just like that without leaving any trace. I will just ask people to move on instead of hoping for the comeback

It has been 13 years since E-Gold has ceased to exist. They even had a website where people used to make accounts and save money. Those were some great old days. I can never forget that time. I do not think that E-Gold can actually come into existence once again. However, it might be possible that some other kind of money transfer service similar to E-Gold might come into existence.