Do you think elon musk infulence could scare away investors

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
Bitcoin price have been dropping lately and anytime elon musk post a tweet or any negative information about crypto currency , i think it tends to affect the market so greatly that the crypto market starts falling rapidly and many investors have been seeing this as an issue and most times scared to buy dip since they feel the dip could dip further if another manipulation is posted , i think there was a time when i was reading elon musk tweet on twitter after posting a negative remark on crypto currency , many users were complaining on how their investment was liquidated and they are done investing in crypto , so do you see more investors leaving the bitcoin markst due to market infulence by infulential individual

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
It looks like crypto users are now getting smarter that they would not easily believe what a whale would post. The hype on Doge was due to the tweet of Elon Musk and now they are waiting for a tweet about Bitcoin so that the price would increase. It is not good to rely on a person's statement because you will be like a puppet or slave of that person.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Elon musk isn't scaring away investors for only him to succeed as the main investor in the crypto ecosystem. He knows its never a personal race, he needs everyone's input, investment fight to keep Cryptocurrency for many years. Elon musk have shown firm interest to carry crypto along and achieving its biggest dream being a worldwide accepted means of transactions and investment.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
Elon musk isn't scaring away investors for only him to succeed as the main investor in the crypto ecosystem. He knows its never a personal race, he needs everyone's input, investment fight to keep Cryptocurrency for many years. Elon musk have shown firm interest to carry crypto along and achieving its biggest dream being a worldwide accepted means of transactions and investment.

I don't think he is really adding that positivity to bitcoin , because most time he post positive things about bitcoin and sometimes negative things about bitcoin which is affecting the price flunctuation.i wish he choose a side to support either the positive or negative side so that the price would know its place

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I don't think he is really adding that positivity to bitcoin , because most time he post positive things about bitcoin and sometimes negative things about bitcoin which is affecting the price flunctuation.i wish he choose a side to support either the positive or negative side so that the price would know its place
Lol, Elon musk is all doing this to favour himself too. He's a business man that never likes losing, at same time doing it for me and you to earn too. Whenever he makes those negative reviews you can wait you'll see it takes its toll to seeing the coins dropping. If you invest then, wait till when he'll say nice things again, then the price will surge high.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
Let’s not be deceived. The influence of Elon Musk can not be wavered in the cryptocurrency ecosystem. It’s true that some investors are beginning disregard his statements but he’s got millions of investors who follow him. Majority of the the investors in Australia believe that he created bitcoin

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
Let’s not be deceived. The influence of Elon Musk can not be wavered in the cryptocurrency ecosystem. It’s true that some investors are beginning disregard his statements but he’s got millions of investors who follow him. Majority of the the investors in Australia believe that he created bitcoin. You can imagine how some people think . He is a force to reckon with in the crypto space

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
Lol, Elon musk is all doing this to favour himself too. He's a business man that never likes losing, at same time doing it for me and you to earn too. Whenever he makes those negative reviews you can wait you'll see it takes its toll to seeing the coins dropping. If you invest then, wait till when he'll say nice things again, then the price will surge high.
Well I feel he might be doing it on purpose because before he post any positive meme he would have buy bitcoin and after that the price of bitcoin would move very high ,before some time again the price would start falling and he will take his profit , so he is probably doing that on purpose to make more profit off the market then

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Well I feel he might be doing it on purpose because before he post any positive meme he would have buy bitcoin and after that the price of bitcoin would move very high ,before some time again the price would start falling and he will take his profit , so he is probably doing that on purpose to make more profit off the market then
Lol, but he never removed his $1.5 billion investment he made into BTC using his Tesla motors company name to do that. I know he's simply doing all that, in order to earn money out of the investment he made. I know he isn't getting right all the time, others invested too, he shouldn't spoil their own market simply chasing for personal interest.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
Lol, but he never removed his $1.5 billion investment he made into BTC using his Tesla motors company name to do that. I know he's simply doing all that, in order to earn money out of the investment he made. I know he isn't getting right all the time, others invested too, he shouldn't spoil their own market simply chasing for personal interest.
Apart from that i feel like he might be doing that to increase the price of bitcoin on a short term trade excluding the 1.5 billion invested on telsa shares but from his own personal investment , this might be the trick he is using and investors falls quick for that trick too

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Apart from that i feel like he might be doing that to increase the price of bitcoin on a short term trade excluding the 1.5 billion invested on telsa shares but from his own personal investment , this might be the trick he is using and investors falls quick for that trick too
Maybe that's the tricks he adopted trying to put people on the positive side and negative aide whenever he wants. Elon musk us simply looking out for his own profit, and not for me and you. Those who took advantage of such tricks enjoys with him when he turns the market to favour himself.