Do you think offline business will thrive more than online business post covid19?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
COVID19 UNCERTAINTY IS STILL REIGNING OVER OFFLINE BUSINESSES

The global pandemic have caused offline business to operate on a reduced medium. It is no longer before, when markets, shops, cinemas, hotels, and recreational centers etc, use to be crowded. Many businesses have shut down entirely cos of the uncertainty posed on their business by covid19. Since they aren't operating base on restrictions of peoples movement. Sales have been reduced drastically, and no means to enable cash flow and continue their business operation.

ONLINE BUSINESSES ARE THRIVING WELL IN THIS ERA OF COVID19.

Covid19 might have reshaped offline mode of doing business, slowing it down and halting activities of some wholesale, retail shops to shut down completely. This have made online business more popular and on demand like never before. Online business wasn't all that on demand when covid19 never existed. Covid19 existence made it more demanding, since people are locked up and unable to move out. So the only means for them to buy their needs is through online. In the other way round, it is an advantage to those who own online stores and deliver through offline means.

DO YOU THINK OFFLINE BUSINESS WILL REGAIN SUPERIORITY OVER ONLINE BUSINESS POST COVID19??

btaliat

VIP Contributor
In as much we have plethora businesses that can be done online during the pandemic, offline businesses were only affected during the period but not reduced in popularity or in anh way. In as much as the people that are fond of doing online shopping has never reach the half of the offline customers, offline businesses will continue to soar

sincerem

VIP Contributor
In as much we have plethora businesses that can be done online during the pandemic, offline businesses were only affected during the period but not reduced in popularity or in anh way. In as much as the people that are fond of doing online shopping has never reach the half of the offline customers, offline businesses will continue to soar
Here in my country Nigeria can't be used to judge others. We might not be suffering at all when you match other developed countries sufferings in the hands of the dreaded covid19 pandemic. Their are still countries in Europe, Asia, south, north America that is heavily marred by covid19. Which has kept their businesses locked down for months, and operating in a very reduced medium. That side online stores are recording more sales than the offline mode.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
COVID19 UNCERTAINTY IS STILL REIGNING OVER OFFLINE BUSINESSES

The global pandemic have caused offline business to operate on a reduced medium. It is no longer before, when markets, shops, cinemas, hotels, and recreational centers etc, use to be crowded. Many businesses have shut down entirely cos of the uncertainty posed on their business by covid19. Since they aren't operating base on restrictions of peoples movement. Sales have been reduced drastically, and no means to enable cash flow and continue their business operation.

ONLINE BUSINESSES ARE THRIVING WELL IN THIS ERA OF COVID19.

Covid19 might have reshaped offline mode of doing business, slowing it down and halting activities of some wholesale, retail shops to shut down completely. This have made online business more popular and on demand like never before. Online business wasn't all that on demand when covid19 never existed. Covid19 existence made it more demanding, since people are locked up and unable to move out. So the only means for them to buy their needs is through online. In the other way round, it is an advantage to those who own online stores and deliver through offline means.

DO YOU THINK OFFLINE BUSINESS WILL REGAIN SUPERIORITY OVER ONLINE BUSINESS POST COVID19??
I think offline will not be able to regain it Strenght back totally because people had adapt totally.
Many a times advertising online is very good than offline so for the people to go back to offline will be very difficult.
Covid-19 pandemic has really change many things drastically from their original stage.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I think offline will not be able to regain it Strenght back totally because people had adapt totally.
Many a times advertising online is very good than offline so for the people to go back to offline will be very difficult.
Covid-19 pandemic has really change many things drastically from their original stage.
Yes, covid19 have changed the mode of doing business offline drastically. It will take years to repair the damage it caused to offline business, lives and other property. At the mean time, online businesses are the ones thriving. People are ordering from those stores constantly and get their products delivered to them at their door post. Online mode of business have helped a lot to curb the risk of contracting covid19.

PICKFORD

Verified member
the world getting more digitalize so as time goes on, something that I had always done offline will now be online around the whole world. I'll take online rather than offline. you can promote your own business online maybe you have a shop were you sell things or another form of business that you're doing you can advertise them on all social platforms and people can get to see your product more faster than even offline. people will get to know your products or whatever you are doing by the means of online platforms. People can easily get to get buy your product online.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
the world getting more digitalize so as time goes on, something that I had always done offline will now be online around the whole world. I'll take online rather than offline. you can promote your own business online maybe you have a shop were you sell things or another form of business that you're doing you can advertise them on all social platforms and people can get to see your product more faster than even offline. people will get to know your products or whatever you are doing by the means of online platforms. People can easily get to get buy your product online.
This days people are advertising more on the digital world than in the offline world. Mobile phones, smart devices are rampant, the days of traditional marketing is drawing to an end. No one pays such attention this days to marketing business in an offline way. Digital marketing and advertising methods is the best option at the moment.

Samuel72

Verified member
I don't think offline business will thrive over online business rather offline business will be placed online as a support system. This means that offline business owners will use the internet to boost their business. This I already happening as business owners are publicizing their goods and services online.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Since the Corona virus pandemic, many businesses has migrated online and of course when you people are adapting to online businesses on daily basis. Online business will thrive more than offline business post covid-19 era because during the virus a lot of businesses went online and it has been a great journey for so many.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I don't think offline business will thrive over online business rather offline business will be placed online as a support system. This means that offline business owners will use the internet to boost their business. This I already happening as business owners are publicizing their goods and services online.
Yeah, the internet community is mostly preferred to garner much to attract customers and then deliver through offline means. The covid19 insurgency have posed serious danger to offline business that made lots of entrepreneurs having diverse means to create an online store where their products are listed and people make orders and get it delivered to them.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
Let me focus on the restaurant as the offline business that I want to discuss. In the pandemic era restaurants and other eateries that include bars are down and almost out. There is a limit of 30% capacity only and the customers are few because of the fear of covid. When the virus is gone for sure the restaurants will have a revenge in the economy.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Let me focus on the restaurant as the offline business that I want to discuss. In the pandemic era restaurants and other eateries that include bars are down and almost out. There is a limit of 30% capacity only and the customers are few because of the fear of covid. When the virus is gone for sure the restaurants will have a revenge in the economy.
Yes, the offline business will regain when covid19 is no more. But at the meantime, they're simply suffering and not climbing up. I love restaurant business and livestock farming business but the pandemic have slowed down restaurant business reducing the amount of customers that comes in to have meal. Livestock isn't all that affected because you can distribute it when your livestock grow matured.

Kendy

Verified member
There is no way offline businesses would thrive more post covid-19 pandemic. During the intense heat of the pandemic, a lot of workers were laid off and this made it very impossible for people to feed and have a source of livelihood. Mostly in private organisations, many workers were laid off, with no compensation packages, while some who were lucky, had their salaries slashed.

Personally, during the time, I worked with an organisation and our salaries was halted and when the total lockdown order was lifted, we had our salaries slashed after how many months of staying without money. During the time, it was a survival of the fittest for offline owners. The pandemic exposed many people to the online way of making money and during the time, cryptocurrency trading was embraced by a lot of people. There is no debate here, that during and after the pandemic, a lot of business owners have created an online presence for their ventures in order to reverse a repeat of such occurrences in the future. The online business and platform has since taken the waves while the offline way is just on the average. The fact is, as business owners, we should always use a proactive approach and not wait until something bad occurs.

SensationalEd

Well since the outbreak of covid19, online business has really been thriving unlike offline business.
Online business is the new happening.. comfortable and easy going.. offline business is now serving as a substitute.