Do you think one day lower tier countries will start earning like top tier countries with surveys??

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I know how stressful, and devastating it is not winning a single survey task and earning from it. I have wrecked bad luck in surveys to the extent i don't want to listen to any offers that hits my phone through notifications that concerns surveytime.io. I'm fade up with all surveys cos of my torrid time with them, based on my demographic. But i still have this strong vision that no conditions remains permanent in life. It might not turn good for lower tier countries at the moment when it concerns surveys, only the top tier countries gain. But the case might still change in the future. And those lower countries on the shambles, can develop, becoming top countries too, like top tier countries counterpart. That time survey sites and other earning sites that denies us right to earn will reconsider us and give us chance to earn. By then more lucrative online jobs better than surveys will surface. And we'll be having surplus of options to choose from and earn our money online.

Do you agree with me that the scenario of not getting surveys based on location will change positively in the future??

I do not think that one day lower tier countries will start earning like top-tier countries with surveys. As it is, I would say doing surveys to earn some money is a waste of time. I am fed up with survey sites.

Most of the times, they will say that 'sorry you are not eligible for this survey' or 'there is no survey available for you at this time'. This is nothing but cheating, that too after collecting our details.

Permit me to guide you on how surveys work.
Survey sites receives surveys from tech companies and other companies , when they receive these surveys , it comes with requirements for one to be eligible for the survey .
A manufacturing company in California, that wants to improve in their product or service will only request that those that will be eligible for the survey should come from California , because they are the ones using the products. Thus a low tier country person will be disqualified.

Low tier countries survey seekers can only begin to get survey when the survey is for all , and when tech companies start to emanate from African countries and the lest.

I do not think that one day lower tier countries will start earning like top-tier countries with surveys. As it is, I would say doing surveys to earn some money is a waste of time. I am fed up with survey sites.

Most of the times, they will say that 'sorry you are not eligible for this survey' or 'there is no survey available for you at this time'. This is nothing but cheating, that too after collecting our details.

I am not in a low tier country, but I had the same experience you had for a very long time. That's why I gave up on doing surveys. I even had a site tell me I cheated and I was banned. Man! That really pissed me off! I was like: “Uuuhh?? Are you talking to me?”

Anyway, I started with this site that lets you earn tokens that you can convert in various cryptocurrencies and that site had an OfferWall for completing surveys as one of the task. So I decided to try one more time. To my surprise, I actually qualified for the surveys. The thing is that this site is so good, sometimes they run out of surveys because so many people take them. Still! When they do have surveys I take them. When they don't have them, I don't take them. I already mentioned this site in a different thread. But it's Theorem Reach.

I know how stressful, and devastating it is not winning a single survey task and earning from it. I have wrecked bad luck in surveys to the extent i don't want to listen to any offers that hits my phone through notifications that concerns surveytime.io. I'm fade up with all surveys cos of my torrid time with them, based on my demographic. But i still have this strong vision that no conditions remains permanent in life. It might not turn good for lower tier countries at the moment when it concerns surveys, only the top tier countries gain. But the case might still change in the future. And those lower countries on the shambles, can develop, becoming top countries too, like top tier countries counterpart. That time survey sites and other earning sites that denies us right to earn will reconsider us and give us chance to earn. By then more lucrative online jobs better than surveys will surface. And we'll be having surplus of options to choose from and earn our money online.

Do you agree with me that the scenario of not getting surveys based on location will change positively in the future??
Maybe, but it is highly unlikely. Unless we the lower tier countries develop our own worthwhile survey panels. Although we have survey sites by these countries too but they are not that effective and offers little or no rewards. So unless we have survey site like the too tier countries it might not be possible to earn from surveys like they do. I don't bother myself with any survey sites anymore, there are plenty of other thing I could do. Never will I waste my precious time on surveys.