DO YOU THINK RUSHING YOUR ACADEMIC PURSUIT IS THE BEST FOR YOU?

Bard Racheal

If we learn to make right decisions from the scratch, we will end up in a fulfilled landing.
As we know, we have three tier education.

Which are the primary, secondary and tertiary institution.
I’m glad you’ve come around, I’ll take you on tour to getting some hints on how to go about your academic pursuit, most especially if you happen to be in high school level.

Clicking 'open' on this post is sure a right decision for you, that’s if you make it so.
Brethren! Here are the reasons you shouldn’t rush the pursuit.
✓ Education is meant for anyone created with brain and for those who make use of the God's given intellect.
Fast forwarding this pursuit may end you crash landing, why?

✓It is because you want to meet up with the standard of your peers.
This peer pressure is a big strong hold on our broad thinking.

✓We only build our target as youths on our instincts.
There’s something pushing you not to sit and put a second thought to your career decision in life.
If eventually you don’t land on your specific goals well planned, you will end up thinking moving forward in life is not meant for you; so, you won’t give a thought to ask other legit alternative in life.

✓Adhere to some less honored advice coming your way.
There may be some of your class mates or seat mate you happen to come across learning one or two skills, and you see reasons to look down on them because you’re moving to sit for jamb right away.
Look, Anita is making the right decision for herself!
Hey, this is my story.
While I was little, I often carry this song of being a lawyer around. I never dreamt of sitting back home for any silly reason.
But, at a point in my life, I had to stoop to situation around me.
I will be like “Dad, what’s your say about this?”
All he says would be “Hello daughter, the race is not for the swift, neither the battle for the strong.”
'Oh no!’
That was the point I almost committed suicide, because I never liked to reason with my dad who has ran his youthful race already, I only listened to my instincts.
Eventually, life bent me to the learning skills, both online and offline.
Dear reader, online profited me better.
I sat at home, do some more work in my brain and give my self to more research.
And I’m not regretting this.
I became a great writer and a wonderful user of my phone just at home!

Just when I had no option, I had to adhere to my dad, I sat home, learned so many things and made him proud of his daughter.

✓Look, no one is bigger than education.
This is the time I’d be going off to continue my school activities, with broad mind, great insight on what life in the school and life in general is talking about.
I won’t give my time to vices, like; money extortion from parents, cultism, peer pressure and the likes of these. Since I’ve given some of my time to learning maturity during my stay home, I’ll face my studies alone, then become the lawyer I’ve wished to be.

What then am I achieving altogether?
✓A writer. (In many angles)
✓A crypto wagon.
✓A lawyer.
What am I saying?
No time is a waste, if you use it wisely.
To this end; will you choose 'rushing' over a 'slow but steady' move?

E

eldavis

The simple answer to the question on your title is no. I have come across some persons who rush their children, they even make them skip classes, I was able to ask one of them what their reasons was and all she could say was that she wants the children to finish school as quick as possible so she could stop worrying about paying school fees or trying to provide for them.this is why we have so half baked graduates who are unable to defend their results.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
It is really best to never rush over your education. People these days try and finish all the levels of education while still young so that they are seen as having passed the competition. They don't take time to really consider what they want to achieve in life, you just rush to finish it.

The issue of peer pressure in studies and career is truly a rampant problem that makes most people rush through their education. You want to finish school before someone else or you want to choose a career because you see that someone else is doing so great in it.

Following peer pressure this way prevents you from doing what you are passionate about. It is best to take your time, ignore what your peers are doing and avoid doing things just to compete with someone else. Just take your time to identify your passions and things you think you can actually do. You can even get a coach to guide you on this.