Not Brushing Your Teeth Very Often Can Cause Cardiovascular Health Problems Later In Life

Empress

Verified member
We should always brush our teeth regularly at least twice in a day morning and night and if possible use the mouth wash as well it helps in removing particles from the teeth and other germs from the teeth so brushing teeth regularly will make the teeth healthy and strong

Zerina

Not brushing teeth regularly is a very bad habit it causes tooth decay and the germs in it can also causes diseases to the body

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I firmly believe that a bad oral hygiene can certainly lead to cardiovascular problems in the future. I think this is mainly because of plaque that builds up in your teeth. When you do not brush your teeth, that plaque can eventually go into your body when you eat food. That plaque can end up blocking your blood vessels and make your heart weaker by the passage of time. This is just my theory and I could be wrong.
Ok thanks so much for sharing, I have never understand a situation before in which the bacteria in the body has the ability to block the blood vessel, as I understand there are two things that can have the ability to block the blood vessels of an individual, when someone consume so much of fat it is possible for fat to have effect which may involve blocking of the blood vessels in the body.. another thing that can blocked blood vessels of the body is karetin and this are solid substance that do causes kidney stones.. anyway we cannot argue blindly but we need to go into a good research on this.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Hmmm just hearing that for the first time because I cannot even imagine that lack of tooth brushing can lead to cardiovascular diseases, I always believe that is going to affect the oral part of the body and causes tooth decay, but how does lack of proper oral hygiene really lead to cardiovascular disease ? that is what I really want to understand .

I firmly believe that a bad oral hygiene can certainly lead to cardiovascular problems in the future. I think this is mainly because of plaque that builds up in your teeth. When you do not brush your teeth, that plaque can eventually go into your body when you eat food. That plaque can end up blocking your blood vessels and make your heart weaker by the passage of time. This is just my theory and I could be wrong.

Qriquimen

It is a very bad habit if you did not brush your teeth regularly because of the germs that will be in the teeth and causes dental problem

Aceenmi

We should make sure we are brushing Regularly to prevent any dental problem that can cause this cardiovascular diseases

Krishrish

We need to make sure we brush Regularly at least twice in a day so as to prevent any dental problem like the cardiovascular disease

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
We all can understand how important is oral hygiene. This is because people usually believe that maintaining a good and healthy teeth and gums is what prevents mouth infections and tooth decay. There are many people who eat sweets and other kind of food s and do not brush their teeth regularly. Unfortunately, it does not only leads to tooth decay, but it seems that not brushing your teeth very often can also lead to cardiovascular diseases and heart failure, according to a study that seemingly appeared in the European Journal of Preventive Cardiology journal which is a scientific journal. So, if you really do not to prevent cardiovascular problems, then you should definitely brush your teeth at least two times a day.
Hmmm just hearing that for the first time because I cannot even imagine that lack of tooth brushing can lead to cardiovascular diseases, I always believe that is going to affect the oral part of the body and causes tooth decay, but how does lack of proper oral hygiene really lead to cardiovascular disease ? that is what I really want to understand .

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
We all can understand how important is oral hygiene. This is because people usually believe that maintaining a good and healthy teeth and gums is what prevents mouth infections and tooth decay. There are many people who eat sweets and other kind of food s and do not brush their teeth regularly. Unfortunately, it does not only leads to tooth decay, but it seems that not brushing your teeth very often can also lead to cardiovascular diseases and heart failure, according to a study that seemingly appeared in the European Journal of Preventive Cardiology journal which is a scientific journal. So, if you really do not to prevent cardiovascular problems, then you should definitely brush your teeth at least two times a day.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
However not brushing the tooth on daily basis gives you the bad bacterial infections or diseases and even odor in your mouth. But it is new for me that it may give you cardiovascular problem. May be it gives and the information published in the general may be right but at the some extent I am not agreed with it.

I do agree with the finding published in the journal. Not brushing your teeth can be bad for your cardiovascular system because you can injest harmful pathogens through your mouth after they are produced in your mouth when you do not brush your teeth regularly. These pathogens might then get into your blood stream and cause several diseases.

Carson20t

I cannot comprehend with this statement as well.As there is no main reason that explains how the two can relate.Oral hygiene linking with cardiology does not not add up.

Perhaps you can shade more light as to what causes this complication in the long run as you continue not to brush your teeth what really gets affected that will lead to cardiological complications.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
To be honest, this information is very ridiculous and shocking to me. I don't know the correlation between teeth and heart. But I know it may be possible if the scientist had truly carried out their researches. Not taking care of teeth is the highest form of dirtness I can ever imagine. I don't feel comfortable even if I don't brush my teeth at least twice in a day.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
This reminds me of my teenage years when my mother brought me to the dentist because of an abscess in my tooth. The dentist gave me a medicine to reduce the swelling before the tooth would be extracted. He also said that a bad tooth can cause a problem with the heart. I still remember that until now.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
I have experienced tooth ache before in the past and during that time, I read that not brushing regularly could cause cardiovascular diseases, as the Op has said, I tried to reason that it's seems it's the bad blood from the gum which circulates to the heart that causes that....I'm not sure though! Because the blood from an affected gum, smells very bad.

Paridhi

However not brushing the tooth on daily basis gives you the bad bacterial infections or diseases and even odor in your mouth. But it is new for me that it may give you cardiovascular problem. May be it gives and the information published in the general may be right but at the some extent I am not agreed with it.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
This is a new one because it should incredible. Well, there are just natural things that we need to do to promote our health because it is for our wellbeing. I don’t know why anyone will stay a day or 2 without brushing. I can’t even eat without brushing. So oral hygiene should be taken serious too