Do You Think That Terra Cryptocurrency Will Ever Recover?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
The terra cryptocurrency was one of the most popular kind of cryptocurrency with a market capitalisation worth billions of dollars. There were so many investors who were more than happy to invest in this kind of popular cryptocurrency. However, now things are never going right for investors of the terra coin. Terra network's problem began a few weeks ago when the terra network crashed in a really bad manner and the Terra blockchain was horribly affected that resulted in total blockage of the network and this resulted in halted blockchain.

The market value of both Terra (USD) and Terra LUNA collapsed like a house of cards and the investors could do nothing about except seeing their life savings getting depleted to the point that nothing was left in their hands and according to several reports, many people lost thousands and even millions of dollars. The collapse of the so-called "stablecoin" of the Terra network Terra (USD) collapsed and this also caused much worry and chaos in the market. Right now, the coin has not recovered and investors are really, really angry. So, do you think that this network or blockchain will ever recover? what are the chances? What do you believe?

I will repeatedly recommend Hack West to help anyone recover a lost coin or token. HACKWEST at WRITEME dot COM despite the terms, the communication skill is perfect and that was important to me, he helped recover my stolen $166,000 worth of Bitcoin I Invested with a fake crypto trading company. They promised to pay 40% ROI but kept asking I should invest more before I am allowed to cash out my initial invest. All thanks to my cousin who referred me to Hack West. In less than a week after I made my payment, my money was recovered. You can write West if you’re interested in recovering your coin.

No!
Do you?

Terra Luna 1.0 (LUNC) was a declared scam/ Ponzi by lots of people. Their founder Do Kwon is already a wanted person in many places, but he was able to fool all.

Luna 2.0 is also losing, it's not going far and have no way to gain.
Screenshot_20220607-213408_Firefox.jpg
That is Terra Luna (2.0) chart sbove, heavy loss in one day (nearly 14%), if it get some recovery, it will still take a long way to go.

Moreover people are speculating that soon there will be Terra / Luna 3.0, they might be jocking, yet it is not wise to trust a Ponzi..