How will you feel if you had funds stored on Luna Terra, as it underwent worst bearish?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
It was devastating though for the users who invested their hard earned funds on Luna Terra coin when they witness the worst bearish run around the coin recently. I can't truly find the real cause of the bearishness of the coin, some suggested that the Terra Blockchain experienced downtime, that hindered the balancing mechanics which crashed the coin so low.

The last time I saw the coin, two days ago (16-05-2022), it was way far away from reaching a single cent, whereas it was $119 when it never suffered it's all-time bearish. No matter what must have happened to the Terra Blockchain, it left sour feeling to the investors who lost their hard earned money investing in the Luna coin. Looking at the situation of the coin, it will take a very long time for the coin to balance and spike to it's original price before the bearish, let alone moving past the mark.

In order for the investors who lost money due to the bearish run of the coin, to regain, they shouldn't abandon the coin, it is still listed on various exchanges that are well known, they should invest more in the coin, but this time, it should be amount they can afford to risk.

moonchild

VIP Contributor
I think I've written this somewhere but I'll type it again.

Crypto is a multi level marketing, that's why I don't talk about crypto, because most people will get emotional about it due to already being investors in those coins.

But if you look at it critically, you'll find out that you're not really providing any value, it's just liquidity.

It might seem like investment, but how old is crypto itself.

Business is build by providing value to people and then you make profits in return.

Without providing any value to people you won't be able to create a business out of it.

The actual people making money with crypto are marketers, those that propagate the crypto gospel, YouTube Channel owners etcetera.

Apart from these set of people most investors are not making money, I'd pick forex over crypto any day and anytime, because in Forex Trading, losing is straightforward but in crypto they'll tell you that you don't lose completely, and all you have to do is wait for the coin to rise up.

I really commend the block chain technology but when it comes crypto currency I don't really see it as something that has a long term future.

Finger Geek

Verified member
I have been seeing many news on the coin but I don't really know that is happening with the coin untill today that I called one of my brother that trades with new token and asked him about a new token that he just bought to know if he is making profits or not. It was then that he told me about his investment in Luna.

Though he is making profits with the token that I asked him. But he said that there is this new coin also that he invested his money into but he is lossing his money. And he mentioned LUNA. He said that he invested $100 on luna coin. But now his $100 has turned to some cents not even up to one dollar. This is the worst coin he has invested on. But now he cannot sell back the coin because he has already lost his money. So the only thing that he can do is to withdraw all the coin from the exchange website that he has it and send it to an offline wallet like trust wallet and leave it for at least a year or two and wait for the time that the coin will move to it's initial price and also move ahead of that when he will make profit.

Shaf

Verified member
I lost money on Luna, but I was lucky to cut my losses early. It is still painful though to lose money this way.

Like the person above said, cryptocurrency trading, or majority of it is all a Ponzi scheme and even though people realize it, it's hard to acknowledge and accept it because that will make it real then.

The key to succeeding in cryptocurrency markets is to be very prudent. Know when to buy, what to buy and how much you're willing to risk. Most people who lost fortunes in Luna that can significantly alter their lives have placed all their eggs in one basket.

Diversification is important in such cases. Also, the importance of taking profits and keeping it cannot be overemphasized. Imagine buying Luna at 5 cents and still not taking profits at $50 or $100. Anyone who did that would have lost money but not more than what was initially invested.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I welcome all your contributions concerning the situation of Luna Terra coin, it is something very devastating to those who invested in the coin. I didn't invest in the coin, I have always stayed put with the coins with enormous use cases, and not investing with much volatile coin that experiences rapid drop off in price, crypto have come a long way, 12 years isn't yesterday, let's just take note of that, and hope it last for us. The do called experts also advise us to invest what we can afford to lose. I am a day trader, I don't trade for long time, when I buy I sell off immediately, holding the coins on my wallet and hoping for it's bullish isn't on my plans at the moment, I got other stuffs I'm looking out for. When you take your time to day trade, you'll make better profit as time goes than investing long time, unless you have that reasonable finance to throw up in crypto and leaving there for a very long time. If you don't have much finance, then reverting to day trading with the amount of money you can afford to risk should be in your plans.

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
The whole thing is so complicated and I don't even understand what to do . Even though I am very happy that I did not invest my money in the luna coin , but I'm just so concerned about those that invested heavily on the cryptocurrency believing that it will reach a reasonable price for them to later sell it for profit.

It is not easy and even to this day I haven't been able to find out the real causes for which the cryptocurrency drop so heavily. A lot of investors are totally hopeless because of this alone .

I don't even know how we should even be researching on the cryptocurrency we will be investing on to know the most suitable one for investment because it seems like all the cryptocurrency in the crypto market are not safe and there is a high possibility that anything can happen to most of the cryptocurrency available here even those with strong future potential.

For now I just have to be very careful to at least research and also pray before investing in any cryptocurrency because it's not easy to lose your whole life savings in a single day just because of one useless projects.

maidnagi

I would definitely feel terrible if I had invested in Luna. In fact, most people who trusted Luna are still in shock with the drastic fall that took place but this is how the crypto market is: uncertain. However, we can make sure that we make wise investment decisions and only put our money in any crypto coin after deep research.