Do you think your online earnings is enough to make ends meet?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I know some persons here will grumble about this question.

As much as online earnings is concerned, some persons earn meaningfully online and some doesn't. Those that earns meaningfully online are the ones with on demand skills that market on the Internet exponentially. Their are people too with lesser skills online that earns high too. It all depends on the earning platforms we work on, the job we do also determines how much we earn online. Those of us without much skills earns little, which i think can't make ends meet for us. But if saved properly and utilized well too, it can make ends meet in our daily life.

Do you think your online earnings can make ends meet on a daily basis for you??

Godslamp

It is very possible To survive on ur earning from online platform. I have actually used what i realised from online earning to do something tangible. With persistence and commitment on can earn a living through online platform. Just ensure that u are not on a scam website and that u are willing to take the stuff seriously.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
It is very possible To survive on ur earning from online platform. I have actually used what i realised from online earning to do something tangible. With persistence and commitment on can earn a living through online platform. Just ensure that u are not on a scam website and that u are willing to take the stuff seriously.
That's true, scam site sucks down the precious time we could have used for other meaningful things. I hate it when i when I'm scammed working for a site. That's why, i dig deep with research before signing up with any sight at all. I don't just like signing up ignorantly to avoid unnecessary scam.

Profwriter

I sincerely look forward to the opportunity of having all my bills paid from money earned online, but at the moment, that's not happening yet. I don't earn very much from the online jobs that I do, I'm looking forward to changing this narrative in the nearest future as I continue to search for opportunities.

Haypril

Not at all. Imagine having an investment that fluctuates without having stable on fixed value. I don't think I have made much to boost of not to even mention of taking care of my needs. But the awesome part is that am new to all these online platforms and I am still learning and wanting to learn more. Presently my earnings online can not cater for even my daily needs.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Not at all. Imagine having an investment that fluctuates without having stable on fixed value. I don't think I have made much to boost of not to even mention of taking care of my needs. But the awesome part is that am new to all these online platforms and I am still learning and wanting to learn more. Presently my earnings online can not cater for even my daily needs.
Okay, its good hearing your take on this one. Not everyone can make a meaningful earnings online that can be enough to meets ends needs. But with time and consistency working and being updated your earnings will rise and chartering for your ends needs daily, weekly and monthly.

marcusfe

I so much wish it is so that I can be confident of my internet business. Currently what I'm making online is never enough to pay my bill not to talk of sustaining me and every effort to increase the earning has always been proved abortive. I wish there is a ready online business that will guarantee my consistent earning whereby I can be rest assured and have a stabilize source of income. Online business is very profitable but securing a better is the real problem.

anil02

Verified member
I think online earing for peoples who are living in tier 2 and 3 countries is not enough to make end meet. I know many person who are doing online work but for most of them online earning is just extra earning. Many house wives are also doing online work only to earn some more with regular earning.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
One thing I can say is that it is very fatter to rely on a single source of income. The reason is that one source of income is very fatal. Once this single source of income dry off, is the person who believe in the state of mess. Now back to your question, there are some work you do online that will bring far more than enough for you at the end of the month in terms of payment. It can be very hard to make ends meet if you rely solely on get paid to post websites. The reason is that the money being paid by this website are pretty next to nothing. Therefore it is better to channel one time and energy to something more rewarding than depending get paid to post websites.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
Yeah but truth be told i have been able to settle some of my online needs with my earnings i think , because i do earn from different sites and i have been able able to also save some of my earnings too because its best to save jus for the future i think

Georgeadawara

Depending on how budget you have on ground. And how much you earn on the online business if you can make about $4-5 Pat day it is good and you can enable to make things through it and having more thanone sector of earning online can help you to have a good earning. In the way that you can not earn that much online it is advicerble to start an offline business to help you reach the standard of your capabilities.

greatguy1

I know some persons here will grumble about this question.

As much as online earnings is concerned, some persons earn meaningfully online and some doesn't. Those that earns meaningfully online are the ones with on demand skills that market on the Internet exponentially. Their are people too with lesser skills online that earns high too. It all depends on the earning platforms we work on, the job we do also determines how much we earn online. Those of us without much skills earns little, which i think can't make ends meet for us. But if saved properly and utilized well too, it can make ends meet in our daily life.

Do you think your online earnings can make ends meet on a daily basis for you??
Not it cannot make ends meet for now and thats because we have limited opportunity for online jobs in my part of the world and when we find great job offers, the means of payment becomes an issue as PayPal doesn't work here. As stated above, these are the major challenges hindering me from earning alot online to meet my daily needs.

Kennysplash

Verified member
Capital no! If anyone is going to use just online earnings from paid to post forums as a major source of income then they are up for disappointment. Unless you have a digital skill you can offer online, skills like web design, graphics design, animation, photography etc. These skills can bring you decent income if you want to focus on working online. But if you don't have these skills then it is not possible to depend on online earnings only. Find something to do offline.

D

Deleted member 28127

Earning is a past time on the internet so all is based on offline work in first time and then online earning in second time because you may earn 100 $ a month but rarely and you may earn 10 $ or 20 $ it depends on your nature of work if you are working on Fiverr you can reach 100 $ per month from sale of services but if you are working on PTP and microjob sites at most you reach 20 or 30 $ per month but if you are working on PTC and BAP system you may reach 5 $ or 10 $ hardly with an upgrade and rent of referral and some BAP ads.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Presently, my online earnings cannot pay my bills. So I still depend on offline works to pay my bills. I am presently planning on how to go full time online and of course make a decent income from it. working online is the best because you can comfortably make money at the comfort of your home and also do the things you like especially when you are established online.

Doradorwa

Opportunity seeker
Nope.... My current earning online is not enough to do anything for me.... All this are just side hustle to buy somethings needed tho I must be sincere that working online has quicken me to be able to pay some of my dues quicker... I can now buy my own data and I can pay some little dues that arise at school without waiting for my mother or anyone at home.... But still on still it can never be enough.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Well, for me half a loaf is better than nothing. I know my online earnings can help me pay some bills so why not. It might not be that big amount I expect to earn maybe daily but it sure add up to get me by. So no it can't be for a living but it still helpful

IamDozzy

Well, it depends on my income. At present my income isn't enough to meet my monthly needs so I tend not to spend a lot so as to cover the gap thereby avoiding debts. I believe people should endeavour to ensure that there expenses is always less than their income. That way people would be able to sustain themselves.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I so much wish it is so that I can be confident of my internet business. Currently what I'm making online is never enough to pay my bill not to talk of sustaining me and every effort to increase the earning has always been proved abortive. I wish there is a ready online business that will guarantee my consistent earning whereby I can be rest assured and have a stabilize source of income. Online business is very profitable but securing a better is the real problem.
Their are online gigs that can enable you to make ends meet but you need a skill to execute such tasks. If you can write so proficient, transcribe vocals to text, design animations, logos, memes etc. Then i think your online gig career can make ends meet. But if you're only concerned with forum posting, then you have to accept the normal pay rate that can enable you earn some extra bucks.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Well, it depends on my income. At present my income isn't enough to meet my monthly needs so I tend not to spend a lot so as to cover the gap thereby avoiding debts. I believe people should endeavour to ensure that there expenses is always less than their income. That way people would be able to sustain themselves.
All this things you mentioned can be achieved when your income is somehow good to meet up your needs. Then the person can make provisions to curtail the spending spree and cater for the needed things then it will be okay to meet up his or her ends need. But when it is very much lower such person can't even feed well talk more of making ends meet through his or her online gigs.