Do you trust sites that ask you to pay before you receive grant?

Lyrrex

No I will never pay for a site before withdrawal. Though I've fallen into online scams on several occasions through that method.

Aniwhyte

I have vowed never to be involved with any website that request for one to pay before becoming a full time member of before one could be able to withdraw, due to the numerous times that I have been scammed, in which I lost a lot of money. But it seems I went back on my word few days ago when a friend introduced me to a newly built website that requested payment on registration, I paid and I became a member, and right now I'm hoping it doesn't turns out to be a scam as I don't want to be a victim of such ever again due to my bad past experiences.

Olajidey

I have vowed never to be involved with any website that request for one to pay before becoming a full time member of before one could be able to withdraw, due to the numerous times that I have been scammed, in which I lost a lot of money. But it seems I went back on my word few days ago when a friend introduced me to a newly built website that requested payment on registration, I paid and I became a member, and right now I'm hoping it doesn't turns out to be a scam as I don't want to be a victim of such ever again due to my bad past experiences.
This is serious o, we need to be very careful this is because the rate at which these people hide under the shade that they want to help the populace and people will be happy that they have seen an angle and in the end, they scam people their hard-earned money. when you know you want to help why did you need to ask for money before you can render help. Me immediately I see pay to get the password or pay before you become a member, I bid them bye forever.

Salimo 92

There are many sites that are lrgit and need investment , so investment help you reach withdrawal very fast . I think that we should do a profound research about the site before investing our money otherwise we will be scammed easily . Thanks to forums that help us a lot to distinguish between scams aand legit sites but even though we should always be careful because many legit sites turn to be scam with time . Unfortunately I was lately a victim of an app called big cash that was legit for long time .

chicnthin

I always stay away from such site. The reason why I'm working is to earn money and not spend on it. It's really hard to trust a site that requires its users to pay first before they can receive a payment from them. Even those who have been legit for a long time could potentially turn into a scam site, so we have to be really careful. Although there are sites that encourage its users to make an investment so they could earn faster and higher but it should only be an option and not a requirement. Also, be mindful as there are also a scams in there. You should be able to distinguish which is legit and which is not.

Wiscash

Snow day on the city of society we need to know the valuable of such sites you need to remember that source site and not going to give us what we looking at for a witness to the night time so we need to scrutinize that very well you need to give them some training of what we are looking out for no such thing is pissing in a way that's us people saw signs can be disability in two numbers and so when we recognise that there are so many side like that we will have our stuff but we will find out that society is just ones and are ready to help by giving you and show that we know that we need to serve as what help can come and wait to hear from them again since everyone is a money lender that you will not return bad and that is

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I'm just one person that don't trust any kind of investment online. I do reason that if people can scam offline with these so-called investment that you know them and even offices but you still can't pin them now is it then online that you would be able to track and pin down. But I even think more that people need to be careful of any kind of investment or grants online. A lot will be just out to scam people.

The only thing I come online to do is to work on sites and I try to find only legit ones then work cash out and off I go. This way if you even scam me I will know it is just my time and effort. But with money it will be more painful as you would be be spending your hard earned money , energy and efforts on things that are not worthwhile.

johnson6752

I think these sites are many on the internets, it is we that need to be careful and take extra caution. Hope your friend that introduced you to this current site is also member of the community , otherwise!