Do you trust sites that require you to pay before earning?

1000$.

Another way such sites operate is, they claim to pay you for posting comments or advertisement on your Facebook and Instagram pages. They let you have a glimpse of what their site is for some days after which you would be required to pay money and upgrade your account before you can earn fully and withdraw.
I am always sceptical about such sites, but I still see people joining and even earning from them.
What do you think, would you join such site and pay the money they are requiring before earning?

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Well, I have made up my mind not to work on any site that I need to pay before working on it. Logically it doesn't make sense to me. Why do I have to pay you first for jobs that I will be doing. I will still have to spend my mental energy, time and efforts then I pay you first before making money on your site.
Funny enough some of this sites are scam sites. The very genuine difes wouldn't even ask for money before you can work on their sites. Sites like Upwork, Fiverr, freelancer etc don't even need you dropping any money before you can get a job

So I wouldn't give a site my money to as to join it. People that do this, just have to watch it before they land themselves on sites that will scam them. Even to pay money to upgrade on a site looks shaddy to me.