Earn Money Do You Wait or Withdraw Your Money Instantly Once You Reach The Payout?

A K Rao

Do you wait to withdraw the money once you reach your pay out on a paying site or withdraw immediately? I normally wait till I make some good amount on the site so that I can make use of the amount for some constructive purpose. I have done and am still doing this with my old sites, whom I trust and I am associated with them since a long time.

But when it comes to new sites I am becoming a bit cautious and withdraw the amount once the pay out is reached as I have faced many scam sites that were new in the past. Here I don't want to take any chances or risk of losing the big amount by accumulating the amount on the site. So here I am prompt in withdrawing the money as early as possible.

How about you? Do you wait for some time to withdraw your money from a site once if you reach your payout or do it instantly once you become eligible?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Then being able to know which admins would be honest Enough to inform their members about site closure is something else again and it won't be easy to know. That is why a lot of us do not want to trust a site so much to the extent of leaving our earninngs as this is the internet and anything can happen.
Yes, this is internet anything can happen, but still know that they are the ones paying you all the time, if they wanted to scam you, they wouldn't have paid you after reaching their minimum withdrawal threshold. Any website owner who is legit is legit, spare 5 admin showed that before closing down his rewarding site, and such attitude should be emulated.

myfinancediary

I withdraw as soon as I can. I'd rather the money be sitting in my bank account than someone else's, and I could be investing that money so it's earning me even more over the longest time period possible.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
I withdraw as soon as I can. I'd rather the money be sitting in my bank account than someone else's, and I could be investing that money so it's earning me even more over the longest time period possible.
That is what I always do too, investing my online earnings. This helps me to get better value for my money than just waiting for when I would withdraw. I do not think there is a need to leave my earninngs on a website when I have reached the minimum amount to withdraw and it is pay day already. Some people have different preferences though.

Mertayasa

It's depend on which site I working on. If I work in micro task or Ptp forums usually I'ii ask for withdrawal once I reach the minimum payout, because It's make me get more spirit to reach minimum payout and do more.
But if I work on any cryptocurrency site, I'ii wait until the right time to request for withdrawal even I reach the minimum payout already.​