Do you want to earn $ 1 by solving surveys ???

Perica

Do you want to earn $ 1 by solving surveys ???
When you sign up for Surveytime, you’ll answer a few questions to help us create your profile, and we’ll offer you surveys that match your interests. You can then start participating in the surveys and earn $ 1 for each one successfully completed.
Where can I redeem my $ 1 prize?
Different gift cards are available for each country. For example, Amazon gift card Paypal, Coinbase bitcoin wallet. Once you’ve selected a prize, you’ll need to follow the instructions we’ll send you in a confirmation email, which may vary depending on the prize you choose.
How and when will I be informed about the new surveys?
There are several ways you can be notified of new surveys: SMS, email and online notifications (you can turn these options on while answering our initial questions), or check out Surveytime to see which new surveys are available. which we offer.
If you were unable to complete the survey successfully, you will be offered other available surveys that may be of interest to you, but you will not receive a reward for a survey that you were unable to complete.
The length of the surveys varies, it can take 10 or even 15 minutes, and in rare cases even longer, depending on the number of questions and your personal pace.
Occasionally we may not have a survey that we can offer you, this happens when our system does not find something that suits your interests. If you do not want to miss when a new survey is for you - turn on notifications.
Email verification is part of the reward process - redeeming codes cannot be shared directly on the site for security reasons, so we email them to you directly to ensure that you are the only one to enjoy your well-deserved rewards. As with email verification, some codes require verification over the phone. This is done only to protect your prizes and does not mean that we will ever contact you via SMS or phone (of course, if you do not choose to turn on SMS notification).
The number of prizes you can receive is not limited if you have surveys available and can successfully complete them.
After completing the survey, you will be offered a prize (or some prize options, if available). Choose one and follow the instructions that will be sent to you in the confirmation email.
When will I receive the award?
Right away! You don’t have to collect or collect points or coins or anything like that.
Do I have to register to complete surveys / receive prizes?
That's how it is. Registration helps us find the surveys that best suit your interests and speeds up the collection of prizes, as we already have all your contact information. It also allows you to be informed about every new survey we find for you.
https://surveytime.app/VEKusTcFjY

650X300.png

Last edited:

Oluwasegun purpose

There are many ways to earn by answering surveys but I haven't really tried any of them reason is that many of those surveys sites are ristrictedbin in my country so I can't use the sites but I am still looking for survey sites to earn money.

Perica

There are many ways to earn by answering surveys but I haven't really tried any of them reason is that many of those surveys sites are ristrictedbin in my country so I can't use the sites but I am still looking for survey sites to earn money.
This is also available in your country.