Does a legit crypto miner really exist?

Ajebo25

Verified member
Since I have been working online I have came across some crypto basics which had really thought me slsot about crypto and how it works what shocks me most is how crypto gsins and losses value which can happen anytime anyday so if you're a crypto miner you better watch out for it because you won't see it coming I am taking from experience I withdrew some some money a couple of days ago and decided that I was going to keep it in my crypto wallet simply because many peiple say that crypto wallet is the most secure place to keep money in the world all of a sudden my money started reducing without me sending money to anyone, this was caused by value change.

I have also mined crypto before and I know how it works but the main problems is that it is almost impossible before you can see a legit crypto miner which will line crypto for you without you doing anything all the crypto miner that I have seen are couple of scams and they never pay,some of them will even tell me to invest a little bit of crypto for the miner to work and this is also part of a scam.

Muftau151

Maybe during the olden days before the existence of btc and all other coins we are familiar with but nowadays, most if not all crypto miner are scam and they only want to scam people off their money or the coin they already secured in their wallet. Don’t fall victim of any crypto miner, most are not legit.

Suba

Staff member
@Ajebo25 Of course if you store crypto in a wallet the value will always change according to the market price. Regarding crypto mining, there are basically two methods, the first using hardware, where you buy mining equipment such as ASIC, where you can mine solo or join mining pools such as Genesis Mining, ViaBTC, F2Pool, AntPool, Poolin.BTC.com. While the second method is cloud mining where you only need to rent a hash from a crypto mining provider, but currently most cloud mining is a scam, even if there are legitimate or paying ones, the rewards you will get are very small so it will take you a long time.

Roneiwilliam

@Sokarem Is there any mining company that mines for free and can be reversed in some mining machine and also withdraw without investment, or reinvest what you earn on the platform and also withdraw without investment?

Abessive

There are a number of companies that sell ASIC miners, and many of them are legitimate. However, there have been some reports of fraudulent companies selling fake or counterfeit miners. It is important to do your research before buying a miner, and to only buy from a reputable company.

@Sokarem Is there any mining company that mines for free and can be reversed in some mining machine and also withdraw without investment, or reinvest what you earn on the platform and also withdraw without investment?
There is none bro, I accept that there are so many scam mining platforms now and to find a legit one is simply extremely hard but however, there is one ☝🏼 I can vouch for currently, it’s paying. I am currently using it but I am being careful not to invest big money if you care for it just visit www•cryptobase•store

Richee84

I quite agree with your point of view regarding what you analyze up here, but the fact that you have been scam several time by must of this site does not make you to conclude that all the mining site are scam.
It is very true that most of those mining site are frustrating, as they are time wasting for must of us cause of what they actually pay is nothing compare to the time and efforts put in for the task.
There are still some few mining site out there that pay some little amount our there. Though the amount been paid is very little and might be discouraging to most people but the fact is that they pay and their payment is real and genuine.
If you have nofuturecoinpayU, feeebitcoin or cointiply I will advise you to give it a try and see for yourself that they are genuine site or platform that really pay.. While working on the platform always have it at the back of your mind that what you will be earning there is not what that can make you rich immediately but you can just be working there to mine some coin for yourself in future

kriptopoulin

Is there a mining company that offers free mining?can somebody tell me plz..

cornel64

I quite agree with your point of view regarding what you analyze up here, but the fact that you have been scam several time by must of this site does not make you to conclude that all the mining site are scam.
It is very true that most of those mining site are frustrating, as they are time wasting for must of us cause of what they actually pay is nothing compare to the time and efforts put in for the task.
There are still some few mining site out there that pay some little amount our there. Though the amount been paid is very little and might be discouraging to most people but the fact is that they pay and their payment is real and genuine.
If you have nofuturecoinpayU, feeebitcoin or cointiply I will advise you to give it a try and see for yourself that they are genuine site or platform that really pay.. While working on the platform always have it at the back of your mind that what you will be earning there is not what that can make you rich immediately but you can just be working there to mine some coin for yourself in future
There are several companies that offer the possibility to buy ANTMINER and have them HOSTED IN DIFFERENT LOCATIONS IN THE WORLD, usually where the cost of electricity is very low, I have 2 miners, a BITMAIN and a CANNAN AVALON in HOSTING, OF COURSE I pay maintenance from the BTC they produce.

Lymphography

It’s true there are many scammers out there but there are legit crypto miners too. You have to have enough knowledge to be able to distinguish between the two! Study the market area so you know to pick the right opportunity.

saoussen5765

Valued Contributor
In the reality you have to buy hardware equipements yourself and do not trust any mining platform because it is generic script pretending mining and buying virtual hashpower with no mining at all.

cornel64

Hello, I have miners in HOSTING at a REAL MINING FARM, I pay maintenance for the respective miners and I withdraw the difference in BTC produced from time to time to my personal wallet, since 2018 I have been doing something like this

Steve Bartell

Various do exist but you have to careful when choosing the right one. There are a number of factors that should be considered before starting a cryptocurrency mining business. You need to have a certain amount of capital to start mining. You also need to be aware that the amounts of profits you can make depends on the cryptocurrency you are mining. The cost of a mining machine can be expensive and you may not be able to afford it. Another consideration is the amount of power you will be using.

kriptopoulin

Greetings! Since 2018, I have been operating in a manner akin to this: I have miners in HOSTING at a REAL MINING FARM, I pay maintenance for the relevant miners, and I periodically withdraw the difference in BTC produced to my personal wallet.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I don't know because I've never really encountered any of them before. I just try avoid anything that has to deal with the online space and especially something that will require some of my money for investment since there are a lot of scammers out there looking for who to dube.

I don't just want to be a victim because I don't have any money to invest and at the end someone will just take the money like that without giving me what we agreed on.

Due to high rate of dubious activities in the online space I will not advise anyone to make any sort of investment to any platform online . You are not going to make make something reasonable out of such platforms. They are not usually trusted and at the end they will run away with your money without you having any way to track them down cuz they don't have a physical address.