Does a legit crypto miner really exist?

Hasan12

Yes, legitimate cryptocurrency miners do exist. Cryptocurrency mining is the process of using specialized computer hardware to verify transactions on a cryptocurrency's blockchain and adding them to the blockchain in the form of blocks. In return for their work, miners are usually rewarded with a small amount of the cryptocurrency they are mining.

Legitimate cryptocurrency mining operations typically use specialized computer hardware, such as application-specific integrated circuits (ASICs) or graphics processing units (GPUs), to perform the complex calculations required to verify transactions on the blockchain. These operations may be run by individuals or by companies, and may be located in a variety of locations around the world.

However, it is important to be aware that there are also many scams in the cryptocurrency space, including fake mining operations that may try to steal your money or personal information. It is important to do your own research and due diligence before investing in any cryptocurrency-related venture, including mining operations.

saoussen5765

Valued Contributor
@Hasan12 most of miners pretend mining and just this is a script and there is no cloud mining nothing just old people funds to buy hashrate is used to pay new one.

Nyabbie

Is there a mining company that offers free mining?can somebody tell me plz..
Yes, there is. I have some that I use on free plan and they work just fine though takes a while to reach the minimum withdrawal amount. My favourite is avery.biz
On sign up you are given 145GH/s for free and you can mine your favourite coin.
Try this and if you are interested for more, inbox.

MayaBright

Yes, a legitimate crypto miner does exist. Crypto miners use powerful computers to solve complex mathematical problems in order to generate new units of a particular cryptocurrency. This process is known as "mining" and it is used to secure and verify transactions on the blockchain network. Crypto miners are rewarded with newly created units of the cryptocurrency they are mining, as well as transaction fees.

RayJ729

Is there a mining company that offers free mining?can somebody tell me plz..
I have a list of about 15 sites that let you mine for free with low withdrawal. Just sign up. I'm constantly
looking for sites that let you reinvest what you earn for free so there's $0 investment. If I do invest it's just a couple dollars. Never invest more than you can afford to lose. Airdrops are another good way to get cash to invest. I try to find those that are instantly swappable to a Stablecoin. I just received 2 Solana from a drop I applied to. That's $50 for free. There are a lot of good crypto projects that have airdrops, and a lot of shitcoins also. Just do your research. My list is online if anyone is interested.

Attachments

• miningsites.txt
    56 bytes · Views: 0