Does Swagbucks Pay Real Cash?

Alikajay

The short response is: Via PayPal or you can cash out for vouchers. Actually talking, all visitors and members get SB, the Swagbucks advanced money. ... You can recover your SB for money or vouchers with as not many as 300 SB. A great many individuals have effectively been paid out more than $200M from Swagbucks.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Swagbugs might be offering real money to users online for completing surveys and other cash back offers and so on. But the option isn't for everyone to earn. The poor who mostly earn money with Swagbucks are those coming from the top tier countries. If you aren't from the top tier or at least second tier you wouldn't earn anything with them. I've tried them in the past, earned nothing tangible with my time there, that's why I need continue with them in order not to waste more of my precious time I would be using to earn better elsewhere instead of depending of surveys to pop-up for me, when I know it wouldn't do that for me at the site.

D

Deleted member 13140

Yeaahhh for me swagbucks doesn't pay, at all let me Explain the process you'll go through..

First you'll have to sign up, and when it's time to take a survey, they'll take you through a process which isn't actually the real survey You'll have to answer a few questions which will let them know if you're good for the survey, and those questions are more than 5mins long and after wasting those 5mins you'll then either fail the test or pass.. and the honest truth is this, I've never actually passed any of the tests on any survey site so yeah that's it, but even if you pass, are you sure of passing the actual survey.

digipreneur

Yes, Swagbucks pays you really but you need to work hard and give more time to Swagbucks to achieve your first payout and there is also a good chance of getting much amount if you live in the American continent they got some good opportunities compared to other countries.

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
Personally I haven't made withdrawal from the platform before because ever since I got an account on Swagbucks I have not been able to meet up to the required points needed to place a successful withdrawal because of the low earning rate. The low earning rates could be as a result of my location, I don't know .

Well , from indication and also from my personal research , they have paid millions of Dollars to its members and with this I'll believe that they are legit and they will pay you after you have done most of those activities accordingly and as required and you are able to earn up to the required points needed to place a successful withdrawal.

I think people in America and European countries are those that are likely to earn more with swag buck and this will not be the same with people in Africa .