Does swagbucks really pays?

Ajebo25

Verified member
Since I have been working online I have heard of survey sites which people introduce to me as a legit and another profitable way to make money online, I tried some survey sites and I experienced some problems there like, not crediting me my points after I have completed each survey, this really made my love for survey sites to reduce, when I tried other survey sites, I realized that most of them restrict African countries from registering or taking surveys on them, more over their payment methods are PayPal which is not supported in my country so I decided to try swagbucks.

I just came to ask if swagbucks really pays its members because I don't want the situation whereby I work on the site and I don't get paid, for now I have a PayPal account which can receive money, apart from surveys are they any other ways I can make money on swagbucks? or do you suggest I leave survey sites for now and focus on something else?

Lifeisbutadream

Since I have been working online I have heard of survey sites which people introduce to me as a legit and another profitable way to make money online, I tried some survey sites and I experienced some problems there like, not crediting me my points after I have completed each survey, this really made my love for survey sites to reduce, when I tried other survey sites, I realized that most of them restrict African countries from registering or taking surveys on them, more over their payment methods are PayPal which is not supported in my country so I decided to try swagbucks.

I just came to ask if swagbucks really pays its members because I don't want the situation whereby I work on the site and I don't get paid, for now I have a PayPal account which can receive money, apart from surveys are they any other ways I can make money on swagbucks? or do you suggest I leave survey sites for now and focus on something else?
It all depends on what survey site your on, majority of sites are a scam so you really have to dig deep into the internet to find legit sites like Paidviewpoint or even Grapedata. Although they may not pay hundreds of dollars they do pay you for completing their surveys unlike swagbucks or inboxdollars. A

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
PayPal should not be the issue , but the most important thing is how you can make money in the platform you are talking about because there is a way you can create a PayPal account even when it is not supported in your country and from there when you receive funds into your PayPal account you can easily sell it out to people that buys it almost st your country's currency value.

When I was looking for opportunities to make money online , I was introduced to swagbuck and I created an account with them. It was a nice platform then . I started participating in their surveys but from my experience it was quite difficult and the earning was so low that making a single dollar there will require you to spend a whole lot of time..

A lot of people are saying that the platform is not supported in my country well I never withdrawed to confirm so.