Domain Marketplaces to Buy and Sell Domains

Mika

VIP Contributor
If you want to buy and sell domains and make money from your domains, you can try the following domain marketplaces

Flippa: Flippa is a domain and website marketplace. You need to pay to list your domain and after your domain is sold, you need to pay success fees.

Namecheap Marketplace: This domain marketplace is exclusively for namecheap users. You can list your domains for sale for free of cost.

Go Daddy Auction: Go Daddy, a domain registrar and hosting company also has a marketplace for domains. You can list your domains for sale.

Sedo: This is a platform exclusively for buying and selling. You can list your domains for free, however, once you sell your domains, you need to pay a commission. If your domain receives traffic, you can park your domain through Sedo to make money.

Dan: This is a go daddy company where you can buy and sell domains.

Afternic: This domain marketplace is also owned by Go Daddy. You can buy and sell domains.

niche

Verified member
I have been trying to sell my domains for a long time, and I have listed my domains in most of the marketplaces. However, though I have some valuable short domains I am not getting any offers for the domains from the marketplaces the last year . Have you sold any domains in the marketplace? If yes, how many domains have you sold and how much have you sold these domains for?