Earn Money Earn 0.5 dollars every minute by watching videos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moni2402

You can view videos and get paid for it right here!

Watch videos and earn $ 0.50 for every minute you spend watching them.
So, I'd like to introduce you to a platform that I've been using for about ten days.
The company EyhVideo offers you the opportunity to make money by watching promotional videos.
On this page, in my opinion, the pay rate is really high; you can make up to $ 25 each day.
The website is simple to navigate and understand.
Payments are accepted via PayPal and Bitcoin.
Provides a marketplace where money can be traded for each referral that is invited.

1626115991974.png

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Their is no such kind of site that will reward one for taking such kind of little tasks to earn such high amount of $$ you stated here per video task. Earning up to $25 per day just by watching videos. Who does that?? Are they money tree? They aren't dashing any one money. You should be plain and transparent when trying to bring something up for members here.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Be very careful because many of these platforms will end up wasting your time and energy. I have ventured into many of them and at the end of the day I could not make any money from them in the sense that I spent a lot of time accumulating a lot of their so-called the money but could not even withdraw.

Status
Not open for further replies.