Earn $100’s per hour with a breakthrough eBook design tool

Anthony

I CAN’T believe how easy you can make Ebooks with this NEW software!!! Discount available…

Every day, I see people asking questions in forums or posting jobs on freelance websites, desperately trying to get help with creating their next eBook, free report or whitepaper.
To me, this shouldn’t be complicated, but it is. And I spent years battling with the same issues — content creation, design, formatting… fiddling with different tools, hiring experts, and throwing countless hours and bags of money down a huge hole.
Today, technology is finally catching up… and I’m excited to share a brand-new tool I’ve been praying to be made for years… it’s called Sqribble and it’s going to change the game for anyone who’s sick and tired of creating eBooks, Kindle books, reports and other PDFS the hard way!
What is Sqribble?
Well, imagine a tool that could automatically create:
— Professional, eye—grabbing covers that stop scrollers in their tracks…
— Beautiful book designs that boost perceived value and trust…
— Clean layouts that engage readers…
— Engaging content that turns casual readers into buyers
Yeah, that’s Sqribble. And that’s just the tip of the iceberg. Check out what this beast can do at the link below.
Personally, I’m pumped for this. No more spending weeks hunched over a desk, hacking away at content, design and formatting.
No more expensive templates and overpriced graphics.
No more hiring freelancers and watching my profit margins flushed down the toilet. Sqribble takes care of everything, with a few clicks and taps. Check it out right here, before they push the price up (which they will, officially.)

--- -- - >>> >> > Scribble.techioz.com

Anthony

I CAN’T believe how easy you can make Ebooks with this NEW software!!! Discount available…

Every day, I see people asking questions in forums or posting jobs on freelance websites, desperately trying to get help with creating their next eBook, free report or whitepaper.
To me, this shouldn’t be complicated, but it is. And I spent years battling with the same issues — content creation, design, formatting… fiddling with different tools, hiring experts, and throwing countless hours and bags of money down a huge hole.
Today, technology is finally catching up… and I’m excited to share a brand-new tool I’ve been praying to be made for years… it’s called Sqribble and it’s going to change the game for anyone who’s sick and tired of creating eBooks, Kindle books, reports and other PDFS the hard way!
What is Sqribble?
Well, imagine a tool that could automatically create:
— Professional, eye—grabbing covers that stop scrollers in their tracks…
— Beautiful book designs that boost perceived value and trust…
— Clean layouts that engage readers…
— Engaging content that turns casual readers into buyers
Yeah, that’s Sqribble. And that’s just the tip of the iceberg. Check out what this beast can do at the link below.
Personally, I’m pumped for this. No more spending weeks hunched over a desk, hacking away at content, design and formatting.
No more expensive templates and overpriced graphics.
No more hiring freelancers and watching my profit margins flushed down the toilet. Sqribble takes care of everything, with a few clicks and taps. Check it out right here, before they push the price up (which they will, officially.)