Earn 2USDT watching videos

quimmix

Good morning
Good afternoon
Very good evening

As my first post I bring you a method that I discovered recently.

The page is as follows: ptplanet.club
Guest code: 9159763

After registering on the site we must associate our Binance USDT account where we will receive the payment of our USDT at the end of our daily tasks.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Thanks. I really appraise your kind gesture as you tried to introduce us to a website that pays in your first post. However, have you tried up this website personally and if you don't mind, you can share your payment proof. This will motivate people as well to join the website.

quimmix

I understand that the receipts of earnings are necessary, and the attachments. Soon I will be testing this platform barely and I knew that here you can earn money. Screenshot_20211027_190358_com.binance.dev.jpg Screenshot_20211027_180312.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211027_180206_com.brave.browser.jpg
    Screenshot_20211027_180206_com.brave.browser.jpg
    243.5 KB · Views: 3

Suba

Staff member
After I searched for information on the internet, I got the information that the domain name Ptplanet.club was registered on Sept 6, 2021 for a year, so this site is still very new, and still not well known, A few minutes ago I have tried to open the Ptplanet.club site but it seems the server is down so I am not well informed, my conclusion is this site is dubious to be a money maker.

wynmar

Good morning
Good afternoon
Very good evening

After registering on the site we must associate our Binance USDT account where we will receive the payment of our USDT at the end of our daily tasks.
have you tried this website yet?

quimmix

Good morning
Good afternoon
Very good evening

have you tried this website yet?
If I already tried it and it works ... I have proof of payment ... if you want I can explain how it works +591 76199093 View attachment 48056

Nite

Valued Contributor
I also think ptplanet.club is too new a website to be trusted just like that. People on the internet always warn each other about not fully trusting a newly build website, they say take time and see how things go with it, and then if you like you can join it.