daynaluxe

This site is providing an easy-to-use platform for people willing to make money online without investment and from scratch, no website, no previous experience, and no money what you need is only a few hours per day to earn money using our simple solution.

They are providing multiple money-making options in one place available for worldwide members NO MATTER YOUR COUNTRY OR LANGUAGE you can start today and make money forever.

Sign up HERE << Click to sign up - it's totally free and you won't spend anything, just make money from quizzes and surveys!

This is the earning page for my account:

Screenshot (41).png

uforwealth

Verified member
I'm very grateful to you for revealing one of the online money-making opportunities.

The questions I want to ask you with regard to these surveys and quizzes to make money is

1. What is the minimum payout?
2. With what payment platform does the site pay?
3. Is Nigeria not discriminated against when it comes to the number of surveys?
4. Does it pay daily, weekly or monthly?

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
Though it is very good to hear that some body can make such an amount per day from Answering a survey question . But it will be more good and better if you can show to us the payment proof from them that you have received.
And I will also be happy if our country is not exempted from participating from the survey.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
You see the issues is, I would have loved to be part of this, as this opportunity seems so easy for making money. $72 a day is not bad indeed! But surveys and quizzes don't work for me because of my geographical location, I think this opportunity will best suited to those that belongs to the first tier countries. Thanks for the info!

Mertayasa

This offer currently not available anymore in paidera. I'm not sure why the site remove quiz and easy surveys. I contact to support and they said these offers is under maintenance but now it's already 3 months since I ask them. The truth this offers not available anymore. Actually the most income I got from this site is from quiz, it's sad to know about it.​

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
I'm very grateful to you for revealing one of the online money-making opportunities.

The questions I want to ask you with regard to these surveys and quizzes to make money is

1. What is the minimum payout?
2. With what payment platform does the site pay?
3. Is Nigeria not discriminated against when it comes to the number of surveys?
4. Does it pay daily, weekly or monthly?
I really like what you are saying about the minimum withdraw , the mode of their payment.