TOFAYEL123

Hi all,
Review is really an amazing way to support a product but it is also a way of earning some cash.You can earn money by reviewing different types of products.Different online business companies always ask for reviewers for their products.You can review those products and earn a handsome amount of money by doing so.So go for it guys.

Mellorando

Banned
Sounds unbelievable but it is absolutely true you can earn money from reviews. But what you are actually going to be reviewing on are products, websites, games and apps etc there are numerous number of companies and firm that pays it members for reviewing your product. truely earning by review is possible

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I have earned multiple times writing reviews on YouTube for some sites, rating their websites at trustpilot. But the earnings are just a token of appreciation for being an esteemed user, or customer in their site. I have also made reviews on products via social medias through picoworkers tasks, earn some pennies for it.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I know of a guy that does it. He reviews and even do some advertisements for these companies for free on Twitter and other social media to do these wonderful works. And fortunately for him, his post was tagged and he was called by one of these companies to be their ambassador. But this is one in a million. It is just a game of luck

Briangsam

Very few people know this but you can actually earn by writing reviews. Swagbucks for example is a 'get paid to' website that offers users reward points for doing simple tasks online including getting paid for online reviews, ReviewStream, InboxDollars, UserTesting, Software Judge, Vindale Research, Gen Video and Crowdtap are all examples.

Juen15

Hi all,
Review is really an amazing way to support a product but it is also a way of earning some cash.You can earn money by reviewing different types of products.Different online business companies always ask for reviewers for their products.You can review those products and earn a handsome amount of money by doing so.So go for it guys.
Reviewing a product is quite easy, but it's like a survey so it requires a fair amount of knowledge about what is being reviewed.
If not, of course not in accordance with the wishes of the advertiser or the one who gave the task.
And
It's interesting, but how can I do that? I did not get the place or site and application links from your description. Can you share it?
I want to try and maybe this will be my place to get income.

Doradorwa

Opportunity seeker
I've never worked with any reviewing sites. The best I've done is doing surveys. But I know some pay in token while some pay real money even close to 30 dollars on a bestselling site I came across. The only problem is that they pay with PayPal and since I don't have an account I simply stay clear. Many opportunity wasted.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Of course, it is possible to earn money online reviewing products. There are websites or applications you can use on your mobile phone to make money while reviewing products, but the problem I have is that the earning is little.