Earn money by just reading emails

Felix koomson

1. How do I get paid?
They pay is made through payeer
The minimum payout is 0.2 USD and it is instant. Screenshot_20211117-021311.png

2. How does it work?
You'll earn by reading email (0.0016$/one email)and referral (they pay you $1 for every referral when your referral earns $1)

Skysaint

Verified member
I think there are better ways to earn money online than making use of this method as I find it very slow in earning and not worth the effort and disturbance. Your email will have to be flooded with junk mails and the end of the day you earn very little amount. Just imagine about a hundred mails being sent to you will just equal to $0.1 judging from what you've said you earn per one mail sent. That means you have to receive about a thousand mail to your email address before you can earn just $1. I honestly don't think worths the effort and disturbance because that's how I kinda see it.

niche

Verified member
In some of the paid to read email websites, some users are facing a problem in withdrawing their balance to their bank account , so it may not be worth spending time.

greenieS

Verified member
1. How do I get paid?
They pay is made through payeer
The minimum payout is 0.2 USD and it is instant. View attachment 48454

2. How does it work?
You'll earn by reading email (0.0016$/one email)and referral (they pay you $1 for every referral when your referral earns $1)

And where is the link to the site / application? However, there are other ways to make money online faster and more conveniently than reading emails.