Earn money daily for tasks and surveys: Dollarhuge

Lekhraj19

Verified member
Dollarhuge is a site where you can earn for the tasks and surveys you complete. Here, you will find a lot of survey panels. Now, follow the steps ahead to know more.

How to start here:

First, come to the site called Dollarhuge, and sign up here with the sign up button as you can see in the picture below:

Screenshot 2021-01-12 205638.png

Now, further after filling in your details and confirming your mail, you will be able to see their tasks and surveys. Build your profile and you can have those surveys. Tasks here are watching video ads. Reviews are good on Trustpilot of this site, so you can rely on it. You can earn here also by affiliate commissions here.

You can make payout through PayPal, Skrill, Paytm, etc.

Videos Ads are the only task here or there are more? Although video ads are good tasks, but how much it pays per video?

If this is an Indian site, as in Image, then it might be having Indian surveys too., is there any example which types of surveys are available in this program? Payments are credited in INR or USD ?

One more information - PayTM is paid in INR, do they pay in PayPal and Skrill to Indian users or those options are for international users?

Make money online by completing task or surveys? Many people find it difficult to make money by completing task or completing online surveys, but for me I don't really like that method of making money online because in order to make money online by completing task or surveys i think you have to upgrade in order to make a reasonable money.