How to earn money daily on enlumi

Ajebo25

Verified member
The internet now has become a big space for many opportunities unlike before when people can only access the internet at cyber cafes but since the wild range use of android phones now people can now access Thier favorite website whenever they want.

The internet will be what you want it to be some people use the internet for scamming some use it for advertising their products and some use it for making money they are many ways which you can make money on the internet but am going to focus on enlumi for this thread.

What is enlumi??

Enlumi is a Nigeria owned survey website which pays users points for answering surveys the points then has value the value of the points is what you will be paid when you withdraw.

How much can I make with enlumi??

The only problem here is surveys are not always Available on enlumi so you get at least 1 survey per day.

How to withdraw?

Now here is the best part enlumi offers instant payment which is what I love most about them you can withdraw your earnings to any bank of your choice as airtime or data,pay tv bills, electricity bills,or even water bill and payment is instant

Finger Geek

Verified member
I would like you to post a link of the survey website so we can be able to click on the link and be able to earn from the website.

The internet is growing as there are more ways to make money are created every day. Before we Nigerians do find it difficult to make money from survey websites. But nowadays there are many survey website that Nigerians can earn money by doing surveys. Before I thought that it is only the ones that I know are the only paying survey websites for Nigerians. This is the first time that I will hear this survey website.

There are four survey websites that I Know and I have earned and received payment from three of them with low payment of $4. Afrisight.com is the first survey that I work with which support Nigeria. There minimum payment is $4 and it is via airtime and $5 via bank account. The second one is mobiworkx.com there minimum payment is $5 via airtime and $10 via Visa and G code. The other ones is digiopinion.com They all pay well for there surveys. There are some surveys that worth up to $3.

This should be a great platform Nigerians can start with. Like other survey websites, availability of surveys matter as answering one survey per day is super low and discouraging. I don't think I can earn up to a dollar within a week on this platform, although, it is somewhat new and I believe they don't have surveys available all the time, but they should try to motivate people into joining by either providing a lot of surveys or increasing payments per surveys. I don't think people still rely on survey websites that pay low even after spending lots of hours answering them, people now prefer other things such as forex trading, PTP sites like trendri, bizzdustry and forumcoin the m order to earn a good amount of money and they are surely paid by the end of the day. Although, this is something one can do when they have free time or less busy, but I prefer something straight forward. Now my question is, have you used this platform?, Have you cashed out your earnings from them?, How long did it take you to reach the minimum withdrawal point?. I think elaborating more on these would help one want to signup with them.