Earn Money Earn Money doing easy task within 5 minutes

A

amyaspencer572

I have a website where you can earn money doing easy task and the task is very easy and CAPTCHA stands for the fully automated public Turing test to distinguish computers from humans. CAPTCHA are tools that you can use to distinguish between real users and automated users, such as bots. CAPTCHA present challenges that are difficult for computers to achieve, but relatively easy for humans.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
You can't earn any reasonable amount of money solving captchas even for the whole day, talk more of earning it for just five minutes. I wonder the kind of magic captcha you're solving that will earn you money with in such kind of short duration of time. I've tried many captcha site when i entered into the world of online earnings, the options o found are simply. Low earnings, kolotibablo is the better option of all caychas, but it still pays minimal amount of money too.

arunima25

Verified member
I have a website where you can earn money doing easy task and the task is very easy and CAPTCHA stands for the fully automated public Turing test to distinguish computers from humans. CAPTCHA are tools that you can use to distinguish between real users and automated users, such as bots. CAPTCHA present challenges that are difficult for computers to achieve, but relatively easy for humans.
I am not sure if we can earn a decent amount solving captcha. And that would be quite time taking too. Is captcha solving the only task there? It would have been better if you mentioned about the site and explained some bit more. What are the easy tasks that you are talking about other than solving captcha?

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I wonder why people keep posting all these captcha related stuffs. Something captchas online cannot give you any reasonable amount of money and you will only waste your time online. There are so many skills he would you can learn online and make reasonable amount of money other than trying to make money something captchas on some websites.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
You can't earn any reasonable amount of money solving captchas even for the whole day, talk more of earning it for just five minutes. I wonder the kind of magic captcha you're solving that will earn you money with in such kind of short duration of time. I've tried many captcha site when i entered into the world of online earnings, the options o found are simply. Low earnings, kolotibablo is the better option of all caychas, but it still pays minimal amount of money too.
You are correct; I also wonder that particular captcha that one will do and earn something tangible in a day.
Even some PTP task that one do involved in one need to work very hard before one can get up to a dollar per day talkless of ordinary captcha .
I think you should put out the link for the people to see and show us proof of payment.

arunima25

Verified member
With my experience of online earnings, I have come to a conclusion that no money comes easy. And if there is something that promises an easy money, it's surely going to be a scam or waste of time. There are many ways to earn online and everyone might find their preferences. Some might enjoy earnings from captcha in their free time. But then when one is saying that it's an easy money. Because you are investing your time in doing something that might get monotonous. If one feels that the amount is worth the time and effort, they can go ahead with it.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Solving of captchas is something you may not be able to make anything out of it because I have tried in the past and I wasn't able to make anything after spending most of my time and my data, it is something I will never consider going back until they make a little improvement.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
You are correct; I also wonder that particular captcha that one will do and earn something tangible in a day.
Even some PTP task that one do involved in one need to work very hard before one can get up to a dollar per day talkless of ordinary captcha .
I think you should put out the link for the people to see and show us proof of payment.
That's it dear. We already know its never easy with captcha solving sites. They pay so minimal amount that can't even be enough to buy data plan. I've solved lots of captchas earlier with 2captcha, kolotibablo, megatypers etc. No one have been able to earn me $1 with in 2 hours of doing tasks like i make in forums sometimes. I only manage to earn $1 from kolotibablo once after typing for 10-12 hours steady.