Earn money doing easy task within 5 minutes.

S

Sharifdc2022

I have website where you can earn money doing easy task and the task is very easy.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I really expect the poster to name the website but I don't know why he didn't want to mention it. Honestly, I don't believe we have easy website anywhere. There is always a difficult attached to websites that generate money. We only need to be determined to make money online.

Nite

Valued Contributor
Sharifdc2022, can you please elaborate on how you're earning that easy money. On the thread, it's only been written you have a website from where you earn easy money doing very easy task. But, you haven't given any information about the website's name, what easy tasks do they have, and is the website available for everyone?

Annastecia12

If you have a website like that then name it here and give us a full details how we can go about it, many people will post something like this when you follow them, they will request for your contact, at last it becomes another thing.

Saladin

$ 1.30 per second you say? I advise you to read everything until the end. If you want to earn money you will have to go to CPAlead. There will be several types of offers that you can choose from depending on how much you are paying to do this. In exchange for giving you this information, you can just click on this link: https: //cdnflair.com/srv.html? Id = 5506590 & pub = 1826073 because each click makes me earn money, thanks at this site i will earn money. thanks in advance .

AfriPeeps Official

If truly you have a website where someone can earn money easily then I believe you should just share it straight away instead of just raising our eye brows. We all know members are not allowed to share links but you can at least name the website so we know what we want to search for.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
As other members have stated, I would request the thread creator to please mention the name of the website you are talking about. Is it a micro job website? I can work on micro job websites if I can earn at least $1 easily, as I am active on many such kind of websites.

tray59

As other members have stated, I would request the thread creator to please mention the name of the website you are talking about. Is it a micro job website? I can work on micro job websites if I can earn at least $1 easily, as I am active on many such kind of websites.
I love making money as well with some micro jobs website as well but some of them will require you complete a re-captcha before you can gain access to the site and some time my device fail to do this that is why I have to get myself a new device,the java phone am using now is not compactible with that so before next week end I will surely start working with them I have some of them in my files.for the video below I have watched it but its not my type of program so I wont give that my attention I better keep working here at trendri its a great forum

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
You haven't explained the website for people to really understand what it is all about . if you could really explain it a lot of people will really understand more about the website if it is something they are interested to do or not , because for me there are some website I may not likely belong because of so many things and sometimes it may depend on the activities they are asking me to do.

If the website you are talking about deals with making money by posting then it is quite possible that it may be a legit earning site . But if it is the type of website that will ask it's members to make money by watching of videos then those are the type of website I may not likely engagement.

The worst of it will be an investment website because that is what I always try to avoid in my life and I can never invest in any online platform anymore based on my previous past experience.

I know there are different earning opportunities online people can explore but in as much as this may be true we also have to be careful about some online earning platforms.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Is it really possible to make such amount of money under five minutes like you have stated?.

I don't really think so you can make such amount of money if you actually do not have any reasonable skill. People who trade cryptocurrency can easily make such amount of money but they can also lose it easily because of the volatility of cryptocurrencies but if you do not have a skill, I don't really think it is possible to make lots of money under 5 minutes.

If it was so, a lot of people could have entered into the platform and make a lot of money for themselves. On your quest to make money on the internet, you must try as much as possible not to waste your time on some platforms because I have really seen a lot of them in the past and I also ventured into some of them but I was not able to make any money from them because they are scam.

If really want to make some reasonable amount of money on the internet you should try as much as possible to choose a particular skill like affiliate marketing or cryptocurrency trading and learn it well. You may not make money immediately but on the long run it is worth it.