Earn Money Earn Money doing easy task within 5 minutes

S

saiful24

I have a website where you can earn money doing easy task and the task is very easy. you must sign up to earn income from my website. you can be successful by working on my website.

Please comment to get the link to my website, I will give you the link.

Moni

What is your website all about? People might be interested but you have to explain how your website work and what it is all about. So I think you have to go further to explain more about your website. Because people like me can not sign up to a website that they knows know nothing about.

D

Deleted member 51169

Please what services does your site offer? I am interested but you dropped no details. Successful you mean, the earnings are high? Is it open to every country, especially Africa?

btaliat

VIP Contributor
You should have taken your time to put people through all what your website is all about. This will even make some people that have interest to go and check the website up. You can even put some payment proof to convince people. Anyway I will click the link to check the website up.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
You will not really get people to sign up on the website because you did not give enough information and inside about how to make money with the platform you're talking about. so I think you should take your time and analyse their website very well so that people can understand how it really works.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Well it might actually be difficult for you to get a lot of people to sign in because you have not given us a complete information of what the website is all about and how it is being done. you're just giving us an incomplete statement which a lot of people might likely believe that what you are saying is not true that is all.