Earn money doing some.micro tasks: Microtask.io

Lekhraj19

Verified member
Microtask.io is an application where you can earn via doing some micro tasks here, but mostly it is recommended for females. Follow the thread ahead to know more.

How to Start here:

At first, you need to download the Microwork.io app application from Google Playstore, and.sign up there with filling in your details. Then, you will be able to see a list of tasks there. The tasks are like taking a selfie ( for females) that pay around 1 cent per task. This task is the easiest and good paying. Other tasks are like taking photos of branded objects as mentioned in instructions that is not relevant, I felt.

Payment is done here via PayPal and reviews are quite good on the Playstore.

I have an account on microtask though I use the website version. Yeah microtask is a legit site and have been around for years. But I had to leave the site half way because of the kind of task available for my country. The tasks are not only boring but the reward attached to each are just too small. So I felt will be a waste of time for me. So if you are from the tier 1 countries then you can go for this site, you would enjoy it and the pay will be rewarding too.