Earn Money Posting: Websites You Can Start Writing For

Holicent

VIP Contributor
If you'd like to write for getAbstract, you'll need to apply. They will get in touch with you if your sample summary meets their requirements as the team grows. You would submit a summary of this article in 50 to 150 words as part of your application. Get to know our summaries and the way they are written to improve your chances of success. GetAbstract offers a risk-free trial.

Make sure you:
Avoid using the singular or plural first person (I, me, my); Use active voice and avoid long, complex sentences. Don't use phrases like "the author says...", "the article is about," or "getAbstract thinks." Paraphrase or quote the original material in accordance with standard plagiarism rules. Write instead as though you were the author. GetAbstract is said to pay $300 for longer book summaries (2,000-4,000 words).

You can write for the following other websites:

1. BookBrowse BookBrowse compensates reviewers! For a 600-word review, authors who are accepted into their roster of reviewers will receive $50.

2. PsychCentral
Mental health is covered by PsychCentral. They don't list a pay rate on their website, and when I asked about pay, they didn't respond. [The website says they don't pay, but they will make an exception if you talk about payment before you submit.]