Earn through surveys

PICKFORD

Verified member
Making money online through online surveys,is it that easy?for me I don't like this method of making money online,why? because the credit you get after completing the whole task, which is very difficult and stressful doesn't worth the task you completed,and at the end of the day,you see that you wasted your time and data

I had this survey site i worked few months ago,i completed the whole task which takes me more than 2 hours to,but what did i get as my credit?i got $0.05 for 2hours completing survey,hmm,what a waste, that's why i quit,am happy making money in a PTP site,if i spend 2 hours in trendri, at least I'll make something reasonable if i give my best,by posting quality post and thread

Guys,in case you have a legit site you can earn online by completing survey, kindly let your love ones know about it, thanks.

Jasz

VIP Contributor
Survey took a good part of my time when I was a novice. Sincerely, nothing will make me try to go through the stress of any survey anymore.

These survey sites most times get your data, like emails and other critical information just to sell out or use for their business growth and what do you get after? " sorry you are not eligible for this survey", "survey not available now"' or " sorry a snake or something I can't remember ate up the survey" not even a cent is earned and even if, you will have to waste so much time and data.

To anybody trying to make money online right now, please avoid taking these surveys if you are not from a civilized country like USA and the rest.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Making money online through online surveys,is it that easy?for me I don't like this method of making money online,why? because the credit you get after completing the whole task, which is very difficult and stressful doesn't worth the task you completed,and at the end of the day,you see that you wasted your time and data

I had this survey site i worked few months ago,i completed the whole task which takes me more than 2 hours to,but what did i get as my credit?i got $0.05 for 2hours completing survey,hmm,what a waste, that's why i quit,am happy making money in a PTP site,if i spend 2 hours in trendri, at least I'll make something reasonable if i give my best,by posting quality post and thread

Guys,in case you have a legit site you can earn online by completing survey, kindly let your love ones know about it, thanks.
Hi. Nice to meet you. Hope you are doing well and hope you are having a good time this weekend with your family and friends. Your topic is really very interesting. It is true that nowadays people are more interested in working online rather than working offline because it is easier and less stressful. So they register to several platforms, sites and applications with the hope to make a good income from them. However, you must be very careful because most of these sites are fake and you may waste your valuable time on them without getting any money in the end. As far as survey sites are concerned, they are getting more and more popular these days. It is a good method to make some money online. I agree with everything you mention in your post about surveys. They are time-consuming indeed and sometimes they are a complete waste of time. The problem with the surveys is that they are not always available for all countries in the world. For my region they are not available so I avoid registering to these sites because I may receive only 1 or 2 surveys from time to time so it is not worth it. But if they are available for your country, it is a good to participate in them and make a good income. For the time being, I do not know a good survey site to recommend to you and to everyone of course. Please you can concentrate here on Trendri and earn some money. Trendri is the best platform of all! Good luck to you!!!

Jamoflondon

Verified member
I will not deny the fact that this is effectively bringing income for people but I have to be clear on some certain things such as, this job is not a very reliable one, meaning that it can bring in money for you today and after some period of time, you will see that the site you are doing this survey task from is not working anymore, then there will be no specific explanation as to why it happened like that. All your earnings gone in a blink of an eye, this is why I really do not pick interest in this job.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
To be candid, people are racking cool cash on daily basis through filling or answering surveys. I can tell you that I have come across people on Reddit apps that claims they make over $10 to $12 a day, all for answering simple surveys.

However, you need to know that they are not earning this big amount of cash on one survey site. They know real legit survey sites that's paying. So they work on several of them for a day, and before the day runs out, they are making cool cash.

I need to tell you that those people are not in Africa, they are westerners. They either base in the UK or in the United States.

If you are in Africa, you can not make anything answering surveys because Africans are not among the continents which surveys are meant for.