Earn Up To $1 Per Word Writing Articles For Hakai Magazine

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
When it comes to making money online, there are a vast majority of the people who wish to make money by writing articles and submitting articles to magazines that pay a good pay rate. The Hakai Magazine is one of the online magazine and companies that tend to pay one of the best rates for articles. They pay $1 for each word and they might even pay you more. It all depends on the kid of articles you submit the quality of the articles also matter a lot when it comes to submitting articles.

What Kind Of Articles Does The Hakai Magazine Accept?

It is a kind of publication that accepts content related to oceanology, geography, beaches, ecology, etc. You can submit any kind of in-depth article related to these topics that involve earth and how the earth function and its relationship with the living organism in the world. you may write about marine life and biological life thriving in the ocean and get paid for that as well. You can have a look at the previously published content in order to get an idea about what they want. The payment methods have not been specified on their website. you can contact them and ask them about it for sure.

So this site basically is all about the geographic niche. That's an interesting niche to write on especially if you are a professional in that field. This niche is largely untapped and I believe a good writer, even though he/ she is not a professional in geography and geology, with a little effort put into research can make something worthwhile of this amazing platform.

Everybody is pitching the bandwagon niches like medicine, entertainment, and sports while niches like this with huge potentials are lying untouched. And the funny part is that they keep being rejected in those popular niches.

I would rather stay on these unpopular niches and create a name for myself than jump on those bandwagons and get rejected back to back. I would see how I can get to work with this platform and earn from here. Who knows? This might just be my big break I have been waiting for.