Status
Not open for further replies.

daynaluxe

This site is providing an easy-to-use platform for people willing to make money online without investment and from scratch, no website, no previous experience, and no money what you need is only a few hours per day to earn money using our simple solution.

They are providing multiple money-making options in one place available for worldwide members NO MATTER YOUR COUNTRY OR LANGUAGE you can start today and make money forever.

Sign up *******<< Click to sign up - it's totally free and you won't spend anything, just make money from quizzes and surveys!

This is the earning page for my account:

Screenshot (41).png

Last edited by a moderator:

Chibson

VIP Contributor
the main reason I don't like venturing into all these survey website is because they don't really favor people from this part of the world. Even ifthey accept people from this part of the world it will be very hard for them to make any reasonable amount of money in the sense that they will not get surveys. It is to be on paid to post platforms instead of trying to take some ways because it will not yield in a reasonable profit.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
the main reason I don't like venturing into all these survey website is because they don't really favor people from this part of the world. Even ifthey accept people from this part of the world it will be very hard for them to make any reasonable amount of money in the sense that they will not get surveys. It is to be on paid to post platforms instead of trying to take some ways because it will not yield in a reasonable profit.
Truth be told! I think this posters should always be specific while posting survey sites because without being specific,they can be wasting peoples time, while people rush there trying out this sites. Some people don't know that surveys are not for all countries. All those are just a waste of time.

MNelly

This site is providing an easy-to-use platform for people willing to make money online without investment and from scratch, no website, no previous experience, and no money what you need is only a few hours per day to earn money using our simple solution.

They are providing multiple money-making options in one place available for worldwide members NO MATTER YOUR COUNTRY OR LANGUAGE you can start today and make money forever.

Sign up Click to sign up - it's totally free and you won't spend anything, just make money from quizzes and surveys!

This is the earning page for my account:

Screenshot (41).png
I have tried to sign up using this link that you've provided but it's saying page not found ..Why tho?

C

christophermichael

survey sites? i have really had a bit of a bad time with my experience
but i might try this one out

myfinancediary

I've had a bad experience with survey sites - mostly just didn't seem worth my time.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I'm waiting for people to give testimony about this poste so that a lot of people will know if they're actually paying or not .most of the survey site I have an understanding about do not accept some people over here because that is not what they need so I don't really know much about this one if our location is in loaded.

Ruggiero

It takes a long time to earn money on such sites, but on the other hand, you can make good money with small spoons

Skysaint

Verified member
Well your "... available for world wide members NO MATTER YOUR COUNTRY OR LANGUAGE." caught my attention. I have always known surveys to be very lucrative and profitable working on them but only to the top tier regions I think. I have tried working on different survey sites when I was new to online earning methods and from my experience I would just say that I am disappointed. If you're not a user from the USA or the UK then you might just be wasting your time with surveys.
Well you didn't even say the name of the survey site so that members can testify to it if actually they have worked on the site. I would just have to look out for people's testimonies towards this particular one.

Kingstone

I checked the location of the poster and saw that he is from Lagos, Nigeria. And I want to believe the page is his but I wish he could add payment proofs so that we will all be convinced that it is not only for top-tier countries and that we can earn as much as they do.
Seeing that available balance to earn spike my interest but I still need some clarifications.

Survey sites are usually a waste of time as some others have commented. They do not pay us Africans and it is highly disappointing. Making money online as a Nigerian comes with stress

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
As For me, I still think that most of these survey sites do not really have the opportunity to exist for a long period of time, that is even the ones that pays for real. My fear is, one might finally decide to venture into it and that is when you will get to see that it is not as it was said. Right from time, I have always seen survey jobs as the one that does not really support nigeria as a location. Probably this is because the payments are usually paid in dollar. I think the use of location changer should help in such cases.

T

Tack

I don't believe that such a good thing will happen. Most of the money-making projects on the Internet are deceptive.

Status
Not open for further replies.