Earning Money on Internet

raaman

Valued Contributor
These days, you can buy and sell all types of products and services on the Internet. It is because of the websites that enable us to buy, sell as well as renting of second-hand products.

At the same time, there also exists on the Internet, a legally dubious market. In fact, the offline world can sometimes be a support for small jobs of dubious reliability. You may be looking for how to make some money.

On the internet you can see that there are multitudes of ways to make money easily, for example by producing false comments on opinion websites. However, it is not advisable to do this type of work.

Sprite1950

I have often suspected that some sites pay people to write fake reviews although I have been asked to write honest reviews on various sites. Grabpoints once asked me and as I had done well there I was happy to do it for them. I would never want to deceive people by writing a fake review because I would hate the same thing to be done to me.

On the other hand you get people writing bad reviews on good sites too. I remember reading a review that said ClixSense did not pay although I had been paid many times myself there. It's common if someone gets banned from a site for some reason they will try to bad mouth it in the hope that people who would otherwise join are put off.