Leon7997

What is PAYEER?
PAYEER is an international electronic payment system, or rather, a full-fledged payment portal with quick registration, a user-friendly interface, universal capabilities and in-demand functions.
Important features of PAYEER that distinguish this system from similar ones are:
-
using several other payment systems in one wallet at once;
  • making transfers to any person on the planet;
  • no limits even with an unverified account.

What does the system offer to each user?
By registering in the PAYEER system, the user gets the opportunity to:
- pay for purchases in online stores;
-
pay for utilities, Internet services, mobile communications, and more;
  • carry out money transfers within and outside the system;
  • to exchange various types of currencies;
  • cash out the funds of your e-wallets and much more.

In addition, PAYEER offers important and useful features to the owners of online stores.
A specialized payment system can be installed on their commercial sites, and the application will be convenient for clients of all the most popular banks.

For those who like to find profit in everything, the PAYEER system offers an affiliate program that will not only save on operations, but also earn.
What payment systems does PAYEER work with?
The system is prepared to work with all the most popular electronic payment systems - WebMoney, Perfect Money, Yandex.Money, Bitcoin, LiqPay, OKPay, EgoPay and many others.

How to become a user of the system?
To become a full member of PAYEER,
it is necessary to go through the registration procedure on the official website of the system. Registration will be really easy. Filling out all the forms and creating an account takes only a couple of minutes, because registration does not require a confirmation from the user via an email address.
Separately, it should be noted the simplicity and intuitive clarity of the interface of the PAYEER website. Thanks to this, any user can easily customize the Personal Account and account functions for himself.

What are the rates?
Tariffs in the PAYEER system are moderate.
When sending funds as payment or money transfer, no commission is charged (0%).
Receipt of transfers by the client is subject to a commission of 0.95% of the total amount.
For currency exchange within the system, 2% of the transaction amount is deducted from the user.
Replenishment of their own wallet costs the client from 0 to 5%.
Password recovery - 0 USD (password recovery when the recovery function is disabled - 50 USD).
SMS notification - 0.05 USD.
IP security of the user's electronic wallet - 0 USD.
More details about PAYEER tariffs can be found on the official website of the system.

What are the restrictions?
The main feature is the absence of restrictions on the transfer amount! The PAYEER user can transfer absolutely any amount available in his account. And this moment became one of the most significant factors in the success of the entire PAYEER system.

There are no limits on transactions within this payment system.
The limit on dollar transfers to MasterCard and VISA cards is 5,000 USD. (ruble limit - 100 thousand rubles per transaction).

You can find out more about the limitations of the system on the official PAYEER website.

What are the disadvantages and advantages?
The main disadvantage of the system at this stage is its low popularity. As a result,
only a small number of online stores take part in affiliate programs, which means that clients cannot use all the advantages of PAYEER in full.

Among the undoubted advantages:
  • no limits on internal transfers;
  • optional verification;
  • work with dozens of payment systems;
-
availability of PAYEER for every person and in all countries;
- favorable rates and the ability to earn on affiliate programs.
c261c1bcbd3e.png

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I have heard of payeer as one of the most used electronic ways of making and receiving money. I would have also registered to know how it works but unfortunately, there is no platform that I am that supports it. And to be frank, I don't like the fact that verification process is optional.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I know about it but for now I may not really be interested to have one of them now because I don't really have the need for it now, I might really be interested in it in the future when I have the need to receive my payment or any other fund with payeer but for now I do not see the need for... So I will wait until then.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I don't even know why payeer don't get much popularity it deserves. As good as the payment gateway is, it is no one thinks of giving it a trial. I have not even worked on any website which requires payeer ad their payment gateway. There must be something wrong in the way they promote it.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I don't even know why payeer don't get much popularity it deserves. As good as the payment gateway is, it is no one thinks of giving it a trial. I have not even worked on any website which requires payeer ad their payment gateway. There must be something wrong in the way they promote it.

There are many websites that do not accept Payeer as a payment method and I think this is due to the fact that most money making websites originate from countries like the United States and Payeer is not supported in the United States. However, payeer is still the best payment processor and I love it.

Leon7997

There are quite a few different platforms that support the payeer payment system

Аn example are the boxes where you can perform various tasks, for example https://www.bbux.net

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
There are quite a few different platforms that support the payeer payment system

Аn example are the boxes where you can perform various tasks, for example https://www.bbux.net

I think this Bbux website is a paid to click site. I do not think that it is a legit site or if it will last for a long time and this is because most of the paid to click sites become a scam after some time. I do not think that it is wise to promote such sites that have no future.

Leon7997

I think this Bbux website is a paid to click site. I do not think that it is a legit site or if it will last for a long time and this is because most of the paid to click sites become a scam after some time. I do not think that it is wise to promote such sites that have no future.
similar sites for earning on clicks happen as they do not live long and for decades

I gave a simple example where this wallet can be used

also, this wallet supports several types of cryptocurrencies and has its own built-in exchange where you can buy and sell

Leon7997

On the payeer exchange, you can buy, sell or exchange cryptocurrency or cash with a small commission without verification and withdraw immediately or store on your payeer wallet
06-07-2022-20-31040-btc-usd-payeer.png

arunima25

Verified member
People often complaint about PayPal for its high transaction fees. It seems that Payeer has a very nominal fees. I read that many users have switched from PayPal to Payeer for a nominal transaction fees. But despite all that PayPal still continues to be the most used one and it's been in the market for a long time. It's a trusted one.
I have no personal experience with Payeer and my views comes from the information that I have collected from various resources. I have not registered there for few reasons.
1. Option of getting accounts verified. That rings a bell that it might not be safe and secure.. I guess that might be the biggest concern with many.
2. The platforms that I work with don't use it..
3. I have been with PayPal for almost two decades and never faced any hassles. Yes their transaction fees pinch a bit but then you have no worries about security. I might have got too comfortable there and so not lookout for other options.

saoussen5765

Valued Contributor
On the payeer exchange, you can buy, sell or exchange cryptocurrency or cash with a small commission without verification and withdraw immediately or store on your payeer wallet
06-07-2022-20-31040-btc-usd-payeer.png
I think it is possible that you go to Market section and then trade cryptocurrency than this trading platform this is because in Market section in the Payeer system the system of the exchange is instant then this is possible that in the first trade section you still wait for a period for exchange your Payeer crypto assets. In second, exchange is instant. If the cryptocurrency is not supported by Payeer like for example Solana deposit then to Binance and go to Binance Convert then cash out to your Payeer account after convert to RUB. This is my small experience about Payeer one.

arunima25

Verified member
I am not into cryptos and have no personal experience of using any such wallet. Seems like PayPal has also got into crypto recently. I can not say it for sure. I get this information from some posts on other forum platforms.. On the same thread people discussed about using Payeer for crypto trading. There were many positive reviews about Payeer there from those involved in cryptos trading. I got a feeling from those threads that people who are involved in cryptos trading are happy using Payeer. Payeer seems to be more preferred wallet than PayPal for these people.

saoussen5765

Valued Contributor
Binance has resumed Payeer withdrawals, the Yandex Money and also Advcash TRY still suspended but RUB cash out to Advcash from 100 RUB or Payeer RUB from 200 RUB that is only 2.6 $ instead of waiting time for confirmation and convert it yourself for anyone interested Binance to Payeer withdrawal but Binance doesn't activate one step withdrawal for Payeer and Advcash so need everytime to check your email and also put 2FA authentification code for pass this information to people interested of funding their Payeer account from Binance account.

niche

Verified member
Payeer is a very popular online wallet for receiving russian Ruble payment . There are a large number of websites which pay users in rubles, and there are very few websites which pay Paypal dollars other than survey websites. So the number of Payeer users is increasing rapidly. However, it is difficult to transfer the balance to the bank account.

Leon7997

Payeer is a very popular online wallet for receiving russian Ruble payment . There are a large number of websites which pay users in rubles, and there are very few websites which pay Paypal dollars other than survey websites. So the number of Payeer users is increasing rapidly. However, it is difficult to transfer the balance to the bank account.
with payeer you can transfer money to a card using exchangers the commission is very small

niche

Verified member
with payeer you can transfer money to a card using exchangers the commission is very small
Can you recommend any exchanger for transferring the payeer payment to bank account. I have checked a large number of exchangers, they either want a very high commission or they will only exchange the money when the balance in the account is high enough, $100 or more in some cases. For Payoneer the amount is usually higher compared to paypal.

Leon7997

Can you recommend any exchanger for transferring the payeer payment to bank account. I have checked a large number of exchangers, they either want a very high commission or they will only exchange the money when the balance in the account is high enough, $100 or more in some cases. For Payoneer the amount is usually higher compared to paypal.
www.bestchange.ru Hello, all the most current exchangers are collected here, you can transfer both to cards and to various electronic wallets and cryptocurrency

niche

Verified member
Is there any specific exchanger who you recommend. I have tried one exchanger, they took more than 24 hours to complete the payment, so I would like to find out if there is a faster option for converting payeer into paypal or payoneer.